Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Truecel Coworker Has a GF

My guy, you're the one TELLING US that a foid finds him attractive and is willing to be in a relationship with him. That alone disqualifies him as an incel, much less truecel.

My guy, I never said he was a Chad. Most men aren't Chads. Most men aren't incels either. My guy, do you know what being an incel actually is? My guy, are you here because all the girlfriends you have are subpar and you want prettier foids?

Imagine this dude trying to apply to this website: "I'm short, bald, ugly. I talk about legos all the time. My girlfriend is okay, but I wish more foids found me attractive."
"My coworker looks like a truecel but has a gf"
You happy now bro?

My guy....
He's 5'3, fat, balding, looks like @Emba profile picture. Not even kidding. You're telling me a foid would find him attractive? You know what dude you're right, he's Chad:chad: , mate sorry but just shut the fuck up. This guy is as ugly as they get. Maybe his girlfriend finds him attractive but like I said she looks like Gob.....
He is a normie

Anomaly. Doesn’t represent what’s in store for most ugly men.

Hey brocel, at least the foid is going after her looksmatch and doesn't have insanely high standards. Does she treat him well? If so I'm glad she isn't a hypergamous toilet. Lifefuel for humanity.

She will cheat with him with a 6 0 white normie the 1st chance she gets
The foid sounds a 1/10 and the coworker sounds a 1/10. In this case, I think even a 6ft white normie will give it a pass.

The foid sounds a 1/10 and the coworker sounds a 1/10. In this case, I think even a 6ft white normie will give it a pass.
Never underestimate hypergamy

You're exactly right. I think she's uglier than him though so the foid is -1/10 and he is 1/10

It won’t last long.

No joke this guy is a truecel. He's probably about 5'3-5'5. He's fat and very autistic and not good at his job at all. Tbh I don't even know why he's still around. Also very very bluepilled from discussions I've had with him. He legit looks @Emba profile picture and Mr. Bean.
His girlfriend looks like she survived a fire or something or maybe a failed suicide attempt. I'm not trying to be mean, but this accurately describes her. When I see her she kind of looks like Gob from Fallout 3 (maybe not that bad but close). They seem happy together so good for them. I guess also good for him for not dating a landwhale single mom.
Maybe I'm a picky asshole who refuses to date my looksmatch? But any foid I've ever interacted with is repulsed by me and I would get friendzoned in highschool. I would cut all contact bc im not trying to be friends with foids. My looksmatch is busy riding chads dick as we speak while I'm rotting.
if chads had standards it would have been easier for you