Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'5 "incel" kills his leach of a wife and daughter, while building a bunker in the woods (and vlogs his thoughts along the way).

Normie face could loose fat, I saw a manlet walk his baby with his gigastacy earlier, A good face can sometimes beat height, Minichad literally impregnated tall gigastacy LOL!

Killing your own child has gotta be the final taboo. Violence against children is abominable, the only way I can imagine making it worse is if it's your own child.

Killing your own child has gotta be the final taboo. Violence against children is abominable, the only way I can imagine making it worse is if it's your own child.
She had just graduated, so she was 16-18.

Normie face could loose fat, I saw a manlet walk his baby with his gigastacy earlier, A good face can sometimes beat height, Minichad literally impregnated tall gigastacy LOL!
He's ugly and bald and short kek. The incel triumvirate.

A genuinely good face can always beat height. But genuinely good faces are pretty rare. And there's a lower limit on height. I'd say 5'7. Height also becomes more important as you get older. You can be a chadlet at 17 but not at 35.

eh you can get another one with no problem children die everyday

This happens a lot more

Hes not ugly hes just short but yes a lifetime of bullying has longterm consequences especially if you keep thinking about those old days that seems what happened to him eventho his wife and daughter probably loved him

Sucks that EWU removed their exploration videos. Everyone enjoyed emmas juicy little ass but the rape comments caused her to go into hiding and now its just crime bs.
Not familiar with those videos but you sound like a super simp

incel with wife and kids huh, news to me

incel with wife and kids huh, news to me
beta buxx. His wife says point blank she wasn't attracted to him when they met and her friend had to persuade her to "give him a chance". She then got "sick", stopped working and he had to support her.

his daughter probably already had a body count of 50

he should have killed her sooner

but still based IMO. fitting punishment for hypergamy and foid lies

Me in a few years
if i ever ascend

Probably isnt his child

beta buxx. His wife says point blank she wasn't attracted to him when they met and her friend had to persuade her to "give him a chance". She then got "sick", stopped working and he had to support her.
still not an incel.

He doesn't look that bad.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vorUEpbHNU

An interesting case. He then kills himself when the police find his hideout. He complains about his looks and his wife says she wasn't interested in him at first, or interested in marrying him.

Here he is blaming his problems on his ugliness (which he is):
View: https://youtu.be/-vorUEpbHNU?si=wIY1_HBo9vkYXlEo&t=1082

I am not for what he did to his family. But it’s crazy the Feds gave his money to the one thing he meant to destroy:lul:

Hes not ugly hes just short but yes a lifetime of bullying has longterm consequences especially if you keep thinking about those old days that seems what happened to him eventho his wife and daughter probably loved him
Yes, he was already feeling mental pressure and the family didn't help. He figured out his future would not be better than his past.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back