Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Currywhore marries mayo; he later complains she is too dark and their daughter is too dark

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
TL;DR: Mayo (Joshua) marries currywhore, they have 19F daughter (Dia). Daughter has a light-skinned curry friend Aliya (also 19F). Mayo-dad sexts light-skinned curry and complains that his wife and daughter are ulgy b/c they aren't light skinned like her and he wants to "start over" with her. Because too-dark wife/daughter embarrasses him in front of family and coworkers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I was sent screenshots of deeply inappropriate texts from Aliya's dad that were sent from Joshua to Aliya. They were dated back to January. My husband was coming onto Aliya, and venting to her.

In those texts, there were some truly disgusting things said about both Dia and I's skin color. Joshua said that he wished both me and our daughter were light skinned like Aliya so we weren't such embarrassments to bring around his family and coworkers.

Joshua even went so far to say that he wished he could divorce me and marry someone like Aliya to try again at a blended family.

Curry dad wants to kill Mayo dad now:
Aliya's dad said that he wanted to kill my husband, but he would wait for me to confront him before doing anything.

FULL REDDIT:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiwrong/comments/1bca2cg/i_kicked_my_husband_out_after_finding_out_he_was/

sexhaver problems

Also which one of you guys still has an unbanned reddit account???? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

TL;DR: Mayo (Joshua) marries currywhore, they have 19F daughter (Dia). Daughter has a light-skinned curry friend Aliya (also 19F). Mayo-dad sexts light-skinned curry and complains that his wife and daughter are ulgy b/c they aren't light skinned like her and he wants to "start over" with her. Because too-dark wife/daughter embarrasses him in front of family and coworkers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Curry dad wants to kill Mayo dad now:

FULL REDDIT:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiwrong/comments/1bca2cg/i_kicked_my_husband_out_after_finding_out_he_was/

Just pollute the bloodlines and cause culture clashes theory

This is how all whites who mix with blacks or indians truly feel. They regret the fact that their kid didn't turn out like Jeremy Meeks. They overestimate the bleaching potential of white genes. They will never admit this

This, once again, is why I fucking know white guys would chase after Arab women BADLY before any other ethnic women, if arab men didn't mateguard. Because Arab women would easily give this white guy actually light skinned, white passing kids, unlike his indian wife

Tbh if the Indian whore was sane, she would allow this white guy to bleach more indian whores. She's so dark skinned that even her half-white kid is STILL darker than a full blooded indian???? That's hilarious

fucking I just wanting access to a white vagina without paying wtf why can’t I fucking have this is crazy yes I’m fucking 5’4 screw you all!

fucking I just wanting access to a white vagina without paying wtf why can’t I fucking have this is crazy yes I’m fucking 5’4 screw you all!
Can't you accuse foids of being antisemitic if they refuse to have sex with you?

Just read the entire post. Calling it tales