Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'6 here, is it over ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
Do I have any chance of ascending at 5'6 (5'7 with shoes on) as an ethnicel

or is it ovER

If you are still a teenager take HGH, otherwise it is over for your height.

or is it ovER
What's your face?
If you look like Jeremy Meeks it's not ovER

It's over if your under 6 ft 0. Anything under that foids consider "short"

No it's not over for fucks sake. Height is just one factor. I'm sick of the idiots here suggesting if you aren't some 6'0 model, it's over. It obviously isn't like that. It's only over for legit incels.

I think if you have a good face at 5'6, you can still get pussy. You still heightmog me.

If you are 5'3 or under, then yeah it's over.

Depends on the country where you live. If you live in Bangladesh or Eastern/southern parts of India, you can ascend. But if you live in west, it's over.

or is it ovER
Your life is ultra-giga-tera-fucking-over. Why not go ER to end hypergamy? Maybe if enough people go ER this society will return to the patriachy you wanted. We know you want to do it.

Especially now with zoomers being so damn tall :shock:
I'm a zoomer myself. I'm 5 ft 11. Even that is considered "short" Most zoomer men are 5 ft 10 and up.

I'm 5'4 and girls way smaller than me rejected me:feelsYall:

Your life is ultra-giga-tera-fucking-over. Why not go ER to end hypergamy? Maybe if enough people go ER this society will return to the patriachy you wanted. We know you want to do it.

:feelswhere::feelswhere:

If you are still a teenager take HGH, otherwise it is over for your height.
Hgh won’t work post puberty. I think most teens here have at least completed puberty to understand the black pill by now

do you not leave your house? plenty of 5'6 guys have girlfriends. It might be a problem if you are 5'6 and ugly, but to suggest that 5'6 is auto incel is low iq.

Looksmaxx, wagecuckmaxx and betabuxxmaxx. You'll still get cheated on but at least you slide in something:feelsLightsaber:

do you not leave your house? plenty of 5'6 guys have girlfriends. It might be a problem if you are 5'6 and ugly, but to suggest that 5'6 is auto incel is low iq.
having money, or taking justbefirst pill can get you a gf at that height. Or being proportional without a bobblehead ass body. But those things are impossible if you are already an adult with your life mapped out for you. So basically it’s over

I'm in fucking Taiwan, and 5'5'' is "over" height now imagine the WEST

Never leave your house or get mocked, silly normie!

Mate I've been to Taiwan, the average height for young males is like 5'7. 5'6 is legit within average range in Taiwan and if face is normie, you are definitely not an incel.

In the west, 5'6 is still not over, because it shows up relatively often. Imo 5'3 and below is sort of over, but in general height is just one factor. I know a Japanese guy who is 5'5 but slays due to high facial harmony.

No it's not over for fucks sake. Height is just one factor. I'm sick of the idiots here suggesting if you aren't some 6'0 model, it's over. It obviously isn't like that. It's only over for legit incels.
Are u an infiltrator

Are u an infiltrator
no, I'm someone with a brain and real world experience.

If you are poor autistic ugly and 5'6, it's over

If you are some generic normie with normal friends and a normal face, it' not over...

mogs me, can't be over because it never began. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Infiltratortard spotted. :feels::banhammer:

or is it ovER
at 5’6 u have a chance to betabuxx a roastie whale when you hit 30yo:feelskek:

Just hit the gym bro :chad::chad:

In Germany it would be beyond ovER for you

5'6 + good face + fit + NT = 3/10 landwhale or 30 year old used up roastie

if you dont have any of those good qualities its over

5'6 is over for ethnic.

I'm 5.7 white with blue eyes and all this shit and it's over for me here in the West, every foid that I ever had some chemistry going on with ends up with a tallfag. There are so few women who are not taken and they act like a total arrogant snots, probably from all the simp messages on Tinder that skyrocketed their ego. I have a good job and it's doesn't do shit for me.

I can only get pussy if I exploit JBW at South East Asia, and even that option is getting nerfed because the secret is out and every other incel is flocking over there in droves to saturate the market. In 5-10 years it's going to be ovER for me too.

The problem for ethnics is that SEA is racist and the cheat code doesn't apply to you buddy boyo, sorry. Only maybe if you have a shitton of money to betabux but that's it. In the West they don't give a fuck about your money anymore.

Over before began

Listen, 5'6 ethnic man in the west/Anglosphere is the male equivalent of a black landwhale foid.

Most men don't want black landwhales (men dont want neither black foids nor landwhales so its a double whammy). So most foids don't want a 5'6 manlet unless he has a really good face and is statusmaxxed. Add ethnic to that and you're even more fucked. So like I said, you need a really good face and be really statusmaxxed just to offset the fact that you are an ethnic manlet. Even still, you'll have a massive uphill battle.

Obviously, this is all in the west/Anglosphere which is where I presume you live or grew up.

Last edited: