Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 5'6 MMAcel takes on 6'4 amazon foid

Shes kickboxing champ, not random fucker anyway

Merab is the most boring fighter I’ve ever watched. I didn’t pay for that UFC card and I feel like I got scammmed. Aldo deserves more respect.

Anyways, if he committed to a takedown she’d be on her back getting her face beaten in. It wouldn’t be competitive at all.

TFW no amazoness kickboxing gf :feelsbadman:

I had hope that it was going to be a sex tape

80% of .is users will jerk off to this

Why would manlet merab subject himself to this kind of degradation?

The biggest difference between men and women strength wise is in punches, guys can deliver like 3x more force on average than a woman

The biggest difference between men and women strength wise is in punches, guys can deliver like 3x more force on average than a woman
I've always feared women could knock me out with a headkick

I've always feared women could knock me out with a headkick
It's seems like there is a lot telegraphing with a kick compared to a punch, I don't think I could dodge a punch but I feel like I could dodge/block a kick

Foids, regardless of their size, would always be weaker than man. A 12-year-old boy can easily takedown an adult hole.

It's seems like there is a lot telegraphing with a kick compared to a punch, I don't think I could dodge a punch but I feel like I could dodge/block a kick
She looks slow af too tbh

He didn't took her down stop larping,it was like they were playing in kindergarden. Jfl you wasted a minute of my sleep time

I checked Amazon, they only have the petite foid available... I can use a coupon for a better deal.

Or...

Should I wait for the taller, mogging one?

Lol they were just fooling around. If they went serious the 5'6'' guy trashes her 9/10

I would kill myself after getting embarrassed like this

Being short is the most fucked up thing a man can be

ID violently fuck her ( in vídeo Game)

Hilarious sparring session. He did manage to do a single leg takedown or whatever it’s called. He must avoid her axe kick at all costs.

I need her so she can save my bloodline from manletism