Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Disgusting butch foid lesbian Governor of Assachusetts proves why femons are unfit to lead

14 year old girl should have dressed modestly.

Yes 14 year old girls are sluts. Especially teenage black girls and teenage white girls are sluts

How the fuck does an ugly butch dyke like her get elected Governor of Massachusetts? She is ugly as hell, I would never vote for a demon like her - yet she becomes a Governor? What the fuck?!

TF is Butch? Kek :feelshaha:

@Emba Why do all butch white lesbians have the same Karen haircut? It’s like a rule for them.

In the UK shitskins that rape 12 yo are given 180 community service hours, Meanwhile posting 1 racist comment or selling 1 sticker is warranted 2 years in the can.

How the fuck does an ugly butch dyke like her get elected Governor of Massachusetts? She is ugly as hell, I would never vote for a demon like her - yet she becomes a Governor? What the fuck?!
Because she has a pink pussy that’s why she’s elected

In the UK shitskins that rape 12 yo are given 180 community service hours, Meanwhile posting 1 racist comment or selling 1 sticker is warranted 2 years in the can.
I heard UK prisons have the best healthcare.

I’ve never met an American foid named “Maura.” I hesitate to use the word “foid” with that femon - she looks like Edward from “Twilight”.

“From time to time, things will happen.” - empathetic gender gatekeeper of sex.

“From time to time, things will happen.” - empathetic gender gatekeeper of sex.
Just took a zip of my coffe and said the famous line Good Morning i hate women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back