Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'9" isnt average height anymore.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
It's now 6'3" ,boyos.

Coooooope. 5'9 is plenty tall enough, if you're handsome, you're golden.

The 20% of men decide what's average.

Chillenyo said:
Coooooope. 5'9 is plenty tall enough, if you're handsome, you're golden.

5'9 and 3/4 here. I guess that means I'm plenty tall plus some. Imma be slaying in no time

WarmIncelation said:
5'9 and 3/4 here. I guess that means I'm plenty tall plus some. Imma be slaying in no time

The more important thing is, Are you handsome?

Tbh, even 6’0” is short these days. I get towered over and mogged all the time. A lot of girls these days are 6’0” in heels, so they want guys that are 6’2”+

6"4 with a strong jaw or u don't even exist.

Chillenyo said:
The more important thing is, Are you handsome?

No, not unless handsome involves things with hands. . So height is irrelevant. I was being silly anyways

Richard spencer said:
6"4 with a strong jaw or u don't even exist.

So incels are cool with actual
Nazis now eh ? Good to know

Vision said:
Tbh, even 6’0” is short these days. I get towered over and mogged all the time. A lot of girls these days are 6’0” in heels, so they want guys that are 6’2”+

This. White Western girls are almost Chads themselves, they need a huge guy to feel "protected tehehehe" 
They make me so sick, these repulsive cows.

Ma lucky is that a live in a short country, my god @_@

You need to be a 7'5 550 lbs 8% body fat ULTRAHULK with a 33" skull circumference and 12x10" dick to get noticed by women in 2018.

Red Shambhala said:
This. White Western girls are almost Chads themselves, they need a huge guy to feel "protected tehehehe" 
They make me so sick, these repulsive cows.

I heard somewhere that due to high amount of estrogen in foods, femoids grow faster and more and males get shorter. Don't know how true that is though, probably just some conspiracy theory. 

It could probably just be that because femoids are ruthless when it comes to picking their genetic offspring. Which is why I don't exactly support betabuxxing on a moral standpoint either, if those old slags are going to have kids with you (note: IF) your kids are going to suffer very greatly, unless they're girls. 

Her shit genetics + your shit genetics = incel. 

Not to mention that the older the femoid is the worse her offspring will be.

I'm that height. I am midget.

Anon said:
The 20% of men decide what's average.

You do not have a clue of what "average" is, apparently.

SUPERCEL said:
It's now 6'3" ,boyos.

Here we go. Another thread based on made up statistics.

I wish being 5'9" was my main problem.

cope, height doesnt count for shit if you have 0 social circle + shit looks.

AngelOfDisease said:

Here we go. Another thread based on made up statistics.

The term can be interpreted in different ways. For women, average height is 6'2 since everything below that is invisible

WarmIncelation said:
So incels are cool with actual
Nazis now eh ? Good to know

Why wouldn't we be? They're nicer to us than females

Anon said:
AngelOfDisease said:

Here we go. Another thread based on made up statistics.

The term can be interpreted in different ways. For women, average height is 6'2 since everything below that is invisible

Yet height means jackshit if your face is sub8.
I saw 5' something guys getting girls left and right, yet I'm 6'+ and don't even get aknowledged by as good as any FHO unless they needed something from me.

Anon said:

Concepts do not mean what you want them to.

AngelOfDisease said:
Concepts do not mean what you want them to.

They mean what women want them to since everything revolves around pussy and we are nothing but orbitters since we spend our time in a forum talking about our failure with women

Wearacombl said:
Yet height means jackshit if your face is sub8.
I saw 5' something guys getting girls left and right, yet I'm 6'+ and don't even get aknowledged by as good as any FHO unless they needed something from me.

Maybe it's beacause of your long midface.

Anon said:
Maybe it's beacause of your long midface.

Trust me, I know that it's because I look more like Quasimodo then a normal human being.
Height isn't everything.
But it can distingush one Chad from another, as in the FHO will go for the taller one every single time.

Wearacombl said:
Trust me, I know that it's because I look more like Quasimodo then a normal human being.
Height isn't everything.
But it can distingush one Chad from another, as in the FHO will go for the taller one every single time.

Quasimod didn't have a long midface.

Anon said:
They mean what women want them to since everything revolves around pussy and we are nothing but orbitters since we spend our time in a forum talking about our failure with women

Call it minimum, call it required, call it wanted, call it desirable, call whatever you want or even invent a word. "Average" is still not what you want it to be.

5"9 is the minimum height, not average height

AngelOfDisease said:
Call it minimum, call it required, call it wanted, call it desirable, call whatever you want or even invent a word. "Average" is still not what you want it to be.

Women dont know what average actually means.

I'm 5'8 in north Germany(Living close to Denmark) :(

You need to have a borderline male model face to slay at 5'9. I'm 5'9 and I feel like a kid wherever I go.

If you live in scandinavia, maybe. The cutoff height for a scandinavian manlet is 6'2

Anon said:

Which is in no way the point.

AngelOfDisease said:
Anon said:
Which is in no way the point.

But they set the standard requirement for men to have to be eligible to fuck them.
If the "standard" for men is supposed to be 5'10, then it's FHO who set it, since they enforce it.
Whatever they PERCEIVE as standard, while not being the true standard, is the standard men need to have in order to be able to fuck them.

Nah thats legend... if you are 5' 7" and got a good face you can slay easily.

Wearacombl said:
But they set the standard requirement for men to have to be eligible to fuck them.
If the "standard" for men is supposed to be 5'10, then it's FHO who set it, since they enforce it.
Whatever they PERCEIVE as standard, while not being the true standard, is the standard men need to have in order to be able to fuck them.

Standard [font=arial, sans-serif]Average[/font]

It's now 6'3" ,boyos.
Average heights

I'm 5'8 and don't consider my height to be a huge deterrent, it's other things. I actually mog quite a few guys when it's just a contest of physique/height. I work with a handsome guy who's 5'6 and he does fine.

View attachment 500020
I'm 5'8 and don't consider my height to be a huge deterrent, it's other things. I actually mog quite a few guys when it's just a contest of physique/height. I work with a handsome guy who's 5'6 and he does fine.
wym he does fine? like at work stuff or with girls at that height?