Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Exponential average height increase in modern soyciety

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

M0derator
★★★★★
Since manlets are reproducing with a exponentially decreasing rates, the avg height wil explode when gen z starts having kids

Manlets not reproducing is exactly what makes the avg height go up.

Take India for example. Its the country that has the slowest avg height increase (in areas where arranged marriage and endogamy is common)

what is now a giant giga tallfag will be average in 40 years

Take Netherlands for example, since its a cucked country, and it gave women's rights pretty early on, and is cucked in general.

The avg height in ww1 times was 5'6, nowadays it is 6'1.

All this "muh meat and milk diet" is cope since many countries have similar diets yet still havent grown as much.

Because they lost religion, and gave foids freedom. They pretty much legalised eugenics against manlets.

The average height 40,000 years ago was 6'0. Humans are just reaching their maximum height.

The average height 40,000 years ago was 6'0. Humans are just reaching their maximum height.
Didn't dinosaurs get bigger and bigger or something?

Since manlets are reproducing with a exponentially decreasing rates, the avg height wil explode when gen z starts having kids

Manlets not reproducing is exactly what makes the avg height go up.

Take India for example. Its the country that has the slowest avg height increase (in areas where arranged marriage and endogamy is common)

what is now a giant giga tallfag will be average in 40 years

Take Netherlands for example, since its a cucked country, and it gave women's rights pretty early on, and is cucked in general.

The avg height in ww1 times was 5'6, nowadays it is 6'1.

All this "muh meat and milk diet" is cope since many countries have similar diets yet still havent grown as much.

Because they lost religion, and gave foids freedom. They pretty much legalised eugenics against manlets.
Pretty much summed my theory and beliefs

Diet isn't cope it is very real. Those countries you mentioned have a history of famine which severely compromises height for at least a few generations.

The stone age man ate a varied diet. One day it was meat. The other, wild fruit. Then it was fish. Then the agricultural revolution happened. Humans saw a drastic decrease of height around this area (from 6'0 to 5'4!)

The rate of height gains in the Western world has largely plateaued in recent decades due to reaching the "genetic ceiling". The avg will roughly stay the same, only third world shitholes will see large increases as they finally develop.

Average height of Homo sapiens over the last 40,000 years40,000 years ago: European males – 183 cm (6 feet). Cro-Magnon people were the first modern humans (Homo sapiens) to inhabit Europe.

From the Australian museum. Wikipedia also has some graphs.

True. The ancient man was tall, or at least not as short as we thought.

The rate of height gains in the Western world has largely plateaued in recent decades due to reaching the "genetic ceiling". The avg will roughly stay the same, only third world shitholes will see large increases as they finally develop.
Cope. Yes, ethnics will close in the distance. But tallfag only zoomer whores will make the avg go up alot . I predict 6'4+ by 2040

Cope. Yes, ethnics will close in the distance. But tallfag only zoomer whores will make the avg go up alot . I predict 6'4+ by 2040
Of newborn kids. Not all men

Over for hypergamy victim cels like us. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

This is an extremely simple graph that doesn't tell the full picture.

I have actual studies not some retarded cartoon

This is an extremely simple graph that doesn't tell the full picture.

I have actual studies not some retarded cartoon
Do you believe in evolution?

Dont talk to me in that tone grayfaggot
Joined Feb 2024

Imagine losing an argument so bad you start using your post count to pad your delusions

Do you believe in evolution?
Yes. Now please read the fuckin link.

Diet plays a huge role in height. Evolution takes place over a long period of time not a few decades like what you are suggesting

Listened to every word.

Maybe I will be proven wrong, but the general consensus now is that humans are reaching the biological "cap"

Evolution takes a very, very long time. Even if women reproduced exclusively with 6'0+ men, permanent effects will not been seen for atleast a few thousand years. This is because most genes are passed through the mother. 15% of male autists reproduce, while 52% of female autists reproduce. Also, genetic recombination (and the chance of inheriting older genes from a even more senior generation.)

Of course, I could be very wrong, but this is most likely and agreeable (at least according to the greater scientific community) for now.

Last edited:
Listened to every word.

Maybe I will be proven wrong, but the general consensus now is that humans are reaching the biological "cap"

Evolution takes a very, very long time. Even if women reproduced exclusively with 6'0+ men, permanent effects will not been seen for atleast a few thousand years. This is because most genes are passed through the mother. 15% of male autists reproduce, while 52% of female autists reproduce. Also, genetic recombination (and the chance of inheriting older genes from a even more senior generation.)

Of course, I could be very wrong, but this is most likely and agreeable (at least according to the greater scientific community) for now.
If u see kids every year. Theyre tallER and tallER evERy year

Its increasing

Listened to every word.

If u see kids every year. Theyre tallER and tallER evERy year

Its increasing
There is no cap on thing if you keep selectively breeding. Average height will be 8 foot by 2100 probably

Source? I was always told we were getting taller as time went on due to diet etc

Source? I was always told we were getting taller as time went on due to diet etc
Read up.

Read up.
Wow! Can't believe I was never taught this in school (I know exactly why I wasn't taught this in school)