Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 6,000+ Upvotes on Reddit

I would never abuse my gf.
Soy

I just got 800, mogs me

I just got 800, mogs me
One other of mine got 8K

They think i’m this “SaintVersace” kid in the comments lmfao

can you post the best comments there? i disabled my access to reddit

Shorter than a foids list. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bro you don't want a bitch who likes traveling.
All bitches who like traveling just wanna go to the popular places like Paris so they can show off pictures on instagram. That shit is expensive and you'll have to pay for it. Traveling = gold digger
Also introversion is a must, you want an introverted bitch who's mentally ill and can't go outside.

Bro you don't want a bitch who likes traveling.
All bitches who like traveling just wanna go to the popular places like Paris so they can show off pictures on instagram. That shit is expensive and you'll have to pay for it. Traveling = gold digger
Also introversion is a must, you want an introverted bitch who's mentally ill and can't go outside.
That‘s why i stated no tiktok or wanting to be famous.

Only the highest autist can get these many updootz on reddit.Mentalcels like me cant even make posts like these

5.3 or shorter is weird, do not get me wrong the girl should be relatively shorter than you but from what I've seen in my life the most developed females are usually 165-175 cm tall while girls that are 160 cm or less look kinda dumb unless for the rare occasion when they are hot. I find short girls to be extremely annoying. if you want a girl that is 160 or less just go for a 13 year old. maybe Im just delusional.

Alot of bluepilled simps on that site.

5.3 or shorter is weird, do not get me wrong the girl should be relatively shorter than you but from what I've seen in my life the most developed females are usually 165-175 cm tall while girls that are 160 cm or less look kinda dumb unless for the rare occasion when they are hot. I find short girls to be extremely annoying. if you want a girl that is 160 or less just go for a 13 year old. maybe Im just delusional.
I’d take her if she’s 5’6 but no taller.

Meanwhile everyone just accepts that the average foid has a list the exact same length as yours.

Men are not allowed to have standards in 21st century soyciety.

It isnt you getting the upvotes right?

Bro, literally a lot of your requirements are quite simple stuff like skinny, long hair, etc are such low and simple requirements. Idk why all these reddcucks are giving you shit over it. Especially when they're like "must be 6'4, muscular, make 400k a year, etc"

based as fuck
Bro, literally a lot of your requirements are quite simple stuff like skinny, long hair, etc are such low and simple requirements. Idk why all these reddcucks are giving you shit over it. Especially when they're like "must be 6'4, muscular, make 400k a year, etc"
yup. he isn't asking much

You would have more luck if you accepted similarly fat beaners though.

You would have more luck if you accepted similarly fat beaners though.
I’ve never seen a young beaner woman. Atleast in a long time. I never go out though

Traveling = gold digger
Traveling = sex tourism. There has never been a foid who has set foot in another country without fucking a random guy in that country.