Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6"8 Chad on twitch gets $1000 donations, gets lots of subs ($4.99 monthly) regularly

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Chad rules even in online streaming world, has 35,000! people online right now watching him, He is pretty funny at the same time to...what a life
vnTBK.jpeg
PZ4Lj.jpeg

CleanUnlawfulApatosaur-small.gif

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qNrkvmCWJM[/video]

Lmao at the currycel standing alone on the right. His eyes just show that he’s SOULRIPPED by how bad he’s being mog’d

I heard he actually blows at video games. Makes sense, since he's old (slow reflexes) and wearing sunglasses which messes up your FOV. I watched him for a few minutes playing an FPS and he was walking around with his cursor pointed at the floor.

He's basically a male version of the no-skill tit-streamer, only fags want to cum on his moustache.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/LooB-9hITXU?t=17s[/video]

Blackpill "Let's keep the focus on the good looks"

Just be tall theory.

sepelion said:
I heard he actually blows at video games. Makes sense, since he's old (slow reflexes) and wearing sunglasses which messes up your FOV. I watched him for a few minutes playing an FPS and he was walking around with his cursor pointed at the floor.
He's basically a male version of the no-skill tit-streamer, only fags want to cum on his moustache.

Most streamers, especially females, suck at videogames.
They know that their looks alone ar emore then enough that thirsty betas and roasties will tune in and give them some money in the hope of being noticed.

Wearacombl said:
Most streamers, especially females, suck at videogames.
They know that their looks alone ar emore then enough that thirsty betas and roasties will tune in and give them some money in the hope of being noticed.

What I don't understand about streamers is why they reveal they have a gf/bf. You're missing out on so much money. It's also crazy how when a girl reveals they have a boyfriend all of the guys who donate want to know how tall he is.

I actually love Doc even though he's a chad.

GeneticFilth said:
What I don't understand about streamers is why they reveal they have a gf/bf. You're missing out on so much money. It's also crazy how when a girl reveals they have a boyfriend all of the guys who donate want to know how tall he is.

Isn't that the social proof thing that you're worthless if you're not taken?

sepelion said:
Isn't that the social proof thing that you're worthless if you're not taken?

With girls nobody cares, and you will have tons of guys that will pay you even more because you are single. With guys they could just say they're having hookups.

cupcaker said:

ya i feel more confident watching him like he was the dad i never had teaching me lessons to be more chad like

43,000 viewers now online in his stream...live!

Jeez, and I thought Freddie Mercury died.

Apparently he is a really nice guy. Everyone loves being around him (probably some looks and height halo involved, too).

6"8 Chad  bullying those smaller and uglier than him

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ies83_Whb7U[/video]

microDongCityUSA said:
6"8 Chad bullying those smaller and uglier than him
I sobbed uncontrollably at this vid, I relate so much...I’d honestly kill that douchebag if I ever gotten the chance.

Octopusgun2 said:
I sobbed uncontrollably at this vid, I relate so much...I’d honestly kill that douchebag if I ever gotten the chance.

Why burger shits a failed normie with a kid

BiraCEL said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Oh nvm, just looked up the whole backstory and it turns out that it was burger planet’s fault. Doc asked him not to film him and that he didn’t want to collab with him but he still did.

Octopusgun2 said:
BiraCEL said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Oh nvm, just looked up the whole backstory and it turns out that it was burger planet’s fault. Doc asked him not to film him and that he didn’t want to collab with him but he still did.

Ya there's a 5 hour version of him filming, Doc is huge at the bar and he's asking to not be filmed, looks like Doc is talking to a woman not his wife at the bar lol

I mean you can't even see his face when he's streaming. He's very charismatic and has a pretty original theme it seems. It's just interesting, from what I've gathered he's genuinely nice to his audience. Obviously he's chad but the rest of twitch is dominated by faggy incel looking guys and walking fleshlights.

These Chad worshiping threads are nauseating.

This guy is actually pretty pathetic when you watch the $1000 donation vid in this thread. He just looks like a desperate whore on the street and as far from a "Chad" as it gets. In his feminine voice he whines in happiness as if a thousand bucks just drastically changed his life.

It's not that he's funny or a chad.. He is actually a good player

sepelion said:
no

microDongCityUSA said:
cupcaker said:
ya i feel more confident watching him like he was the dad i never had teaching me lessons to be more chad like
43,000 viewers now online in his stream...live!
Well that's a chad halo, holy fuck

microDongCityUSA said:
6"8 Chad bullying those smaller and uglier than him
Burger is retarded anyways and needs to die

in the livestreaming community looks are everything. litterally.

girls gotta be hott and the guys gotta look strange. greekgodx is obese, ice poseidon is a skeleton, tyler1 is a midget, ect. and this guy is 6'8 full on alpha. people cant get enough of him. and he didnt deserve streamer of the year. he plays the same game every day, the same map, uses the same jokes. but chad always wins.

Chad just won gamer of the year award

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgePP_xX-As[/video]

that mustache falios him hard

He just admitted to cheating on his wife....that video on page where he's bullying that one redhead kid to not film him, he was chatting up a girl at the bar not his wife

I mean if you're 6"8, good looking, and the #1 twitch streamer along with winning two gamer of the year awards on large scale gaming events....there will be femoids all over you

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW08nXKnwRQ[/video]

existentialhack said:
These Chad worshiping threads are nauseating.

FORREAL

Chad sympathizers need to rope