Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6' is manlet tier now

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

6'1 is the new BARE MINIMUM :feelsclown:

Foids are terribly lookist.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Tinder and Tiktok and OKC and POF and nightclubs and bars and the streets are not real life, silly inkwell! THE ONLY REAL WOMEN ARE THE ONES YOU CREATE YOURSELF WHEN YOU BECOME GOD. JUST BECOME GOD, BRO." :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

185cm is literally average in Europe

Tinder is only for chads.

source: some random whore on Tinder lmao

5'9 - 6'0 is considered meh-tier, but it's good enough. 6'0 definitely doesn't have the "wow" factor that is memed in the manosphere but it's good enough and will be for a long time.

If she and I are friends then she should offer free sex to relieve my stress. That's what friends do to each other.

> Brutal
I hope the tallfag finds out what "brutal" is someday.

Over for me at 165:feelsrope::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It was going to happen eventually

6'1 is the new BARE MINIMUM :feelsclown:

She's probably some 6'2 hambeast.

Her opinion literally does not matter when literal 5 foot foids get twice the orbiters she does :feelsjuice:

6'1 is manlet tier in Europe
6' is becoming manlet tier in Latin America

Last edited:
SHE WANTS A REAL MAN :chad:

Imagine caring about what a worthless foid wants :feelskek:

Im 172cm what rope should i use

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Tinder and Tiktok and OKC and POF and nightclubs and bars and the streets are not real life, silly inkwell! THE ONLY REAL WOMEN ARE THE ONES YOU CREATE YOURSELF WHEN YOU BECOME GOD. JUST BECOME GOD, BRO." :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
That's what I think my parents are telling me as well. They want me to try to change my reality with thoughts which IS MAGIC, but they will say they don't believe magic is real if you ask them.

Because of social media if you cant Be seen as tall In any light Then you Are short. 6'1 is The Bare minimum to think of as somewhat tall