Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6 months of no sex I feel so fucking bad for you

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
2D685E67 A3FA 4271 B02B C7ACFDA9E6C3

what about we virgins who dont even talk to a girl and never even kissed anyone

a girl will never feel this way about me. no slight tinge of nervousness mixed with excitement as she prepares for our date. no. only disgust. i wish i could occupy someone else's body so i could beat the shit out of myself

>Marley
No they’re my enemies and must all die for oppressing the people of Paradis
We are paradis the island of undiserable devils of the world

But we don’t have an Eren to tatakae for us
Maybe that can change:feelshmm::feelsthink: cold and calucating cels exist. Only problem is patience

Sorry inkwells, you have to be "super hot" to get a crumb of pussy.

I can't believe foids like this are encouraged and supported. Guy does this and he's automatically called a loser incel virgin creeper that has no game. A vicious cycle that no man can get out of once he's in if he's honest and truthful. Only way out is to lie about his sexual experiences.

Fixed it. "The guy I met on Tinder has super hot personality".

Her personality was toxic and after 6 months of hard work she received what she asked for. Wow! It's not like just she is a female. She must've work for it!
:feelsseriously:

Six months?! Stupid foid. Try three decades, you insolent cunt. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I should leave this site tbh or I'll go insane.
Good thing I'm always in the sewers.

No doubt dating a guy who could push you into the ground with one hand, let's all wish her good luck.

Or course she goes out with a chad on tinder :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Send her to a Gulag somewhere

Kek, a woman can have sex anytime she wants regardless of her ugliness. She not having sex for a long time just indicates the absence of chads in her presence during that time.

6 months? Try 22 years.

lol @ this humble bragging bitch
"Give me some advice to chill out tee hee"
Nah she posted that only to brag about the fact she is hungry for cock and about to get on all-fours for a Chadrone who is "exactly her type".

Pisses me the fuck off that I'll never have this. I fucking hate every last fucking one of you whores

a girl will never feel this way about me. no slight tinge of nervousness mixed with excitement as she prepares for our date. no. only disgust.

I hate women :feelsdevil:

6 months? Try 22 years.

lol @ this humble bragging bitch
"Give me some advice to chill out tee hee"
Nah she posted that only to brag about the fact she is hungry for cock and about to get on all-fours for a Chadrone who is "exactly her type".

a girl will never feel this way about me. no slight tinge of nervousness mixed with excitement as she prepares for our date. no. only disgust. i wish i could occupy someone else's body so i could beat the shit out of myself
:blackpill: brutal truth, no girl will even feel towards me while preparing for a date. Because there will never be a date :feelsohh:

Brutal black pill .. imagine if a girl felt like this over you. That prospect is so far from reality i can't even imagine it

What a poor bitch. She must suffer a lot. I've never had sex at all, but who cares? I'm just an incel, nobody gives a fuck about guys like me. But she's a fucking foid with her personal army of simps. JFL.

No way im reading that

Imagine a woman losing her wits in front of you because she's super horny this specific day. Yes, that's something you'll never have.