Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel racist because I only like whitu cocku

JBW-maxxers lifefuel

I only swipe on white Chads I'm so weird tee hee :p:foidSoy:

She has a thing for 10/10 chads, not white men in particular

Jbw strikes again jfl

Absolutely unbelievable. I thought again this was some new fake throaway account, but no. It's from 2022, has activity and karma, it's real.

This bitch is absolutely insane.

Image 2024 04 17 045523461

She has many similar posts in sex-related subreddits. Here she is basically saying she just got fucked by a man and that the sex is great, but she still somehow feels touch starved??? This toilet hole has the audacity to string together the terms 'touch starved'' when she gets constant sex with men.

JFL at her for saying she hasn't had a meaningful conversation in 2-5 months, but still had frequest sex.

This is the typical roastie dumb whore. Only wants Chad, only chases Chad, Chad uses and abuses her and damages her permanently, and she is miserable.

Let this be our lifefuel: sure, women may now rule society and have more rights than men, but so many of them are MISERABLE and this is not just redpill cope

Absolutely unbelievable. I thought again this was some new fake throaway account, but no. It's from 2022, has activity and karma, it's real.

View attachment 1136811
She has many similar posts in sex-related subreddits. Here she is basically saying she just got fucked by a man and that the sex is great, but she still somehow feels touch starved??? This toilet hole has the audacity to string together the terms 'touch starved'' when she gets constant sex with men.

JFL at her for saying she hasn't had a meaningful conversation in 2-5 months, but still had frequest sex.

This is the typical roastie dumb whore. Only wants Chad, only chases Chad, Chad uses and abuses her and damages her permanently, and she is miserable.

Let this be our lifefuel: sure, women may now rule society and have more rights than men, but so many of them are MISERABLE and this is not just redpill cope
i hope she is raped and killed soon

View attachment 1136811

she should kill herself

This is why ricecels can't win. Even if you ascend with a white roastie this will be your daughter @pyromancer1234

Asian babies are the ugliest looking babies.

Don't worry sweaty it's not racist you just have a preference tee hee :foidSoy::soy:
but if a MAN has a preference... then he's racist
bullshit double standard at it again

This is why ricecels can't win. Even if you ascend with a white roastie this will be your daughter @pyromancer1234
She's hapa? Could just be adopted

And yeah, let's be real here, the myth of the muh pure asian tradcuck waifu, only applies to JBW, ricecels dont get that. And even most JBWs get cucked AFTER the noodle whore gets her half white kid. She wants the status and genes, but not the white man himself. Just like this classic aussiecel

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wJmPbmVHRPI

Chad only as per usual i hope she suffers

What fucking retarded man would film themselves getting heated at their partner, he is fucked if she decides to accuse him of physical harm.

"I swear that saying where they say that the guy you liked at age 19 sets your type." :foidSoy:

Entire forum can not relate kek

I love how she says she likes nerdy guys, she just means chads that arent overly arrogant and will move on from her after a couple months :feelshaha:

Man roasties will genuinely make you laugh sometimes, this post doesnt even make me mad its amusing to me.