Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News $60 Billion in Military Aid to Ukraine is Being Blocked by Trump

To be honest, I don't understand why the guy keeps calling them MAGA Republicans. All Republicans support Trump.

it had never even begun for khokhols
Europe needs to stop relying on the US for aid to Ukraine and pick up the pace. Germany recently made a plan to give another 7 Billion $ to Ukraine, but other European leaders are passified.

dnc even though I live next to Russia.

I was in Ukraine before the war jfl. I live in Lithuania.
Well yeah, no need to worry, Lithuania is in NATO, Russia will never invade, unless they go full suicidal mode.

Well yeah, no need to worry, Lithuania is in NATO, Russia will never invade, unless they go full suicidal mode.
Retards here always fear the russians but they ain't doing shit.

To be honest, I don't understand why the guy keeps calling them MAGA Republicans. All Republicans support Trump.

What is a DeSantis Republican, then?

Fagkraine are losing the war.

I wonder, what's the situation of the Russian minority in the Baltics?

You amerimutt cucks are insanely retarded imagine being ok with giving 60 BILLION dollars gathered from your fees that was supposed to be used to make your life more comfortable to some shithole faggot country thats populated with stupid pigs fuck i hate you so much

German manufacturing is dead, what does it stand to gain from financing the khokhol failed state?
Imagine actually believing that when Germany has some of the largest manufacturing industries in the world. The Russian cope in this is strong. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not giving huge sums of money to Ukraine is supporting Russia?

Why do u care so much anyways? U from ukraine?

Nobody minds them too much. Only Putin gets the most negative feedback. Not russians themselves.

they pretty much live under a lot of covert surveillance and are getting disregarded by society there because russia is making everyone mad

It's not a rumour It's confirmed.

the thing is that the donbass region is close to russia, and full of rus colonists who will just sabotage ukr attempts to recapture it. ukr is fighting for a lost cause trying to get donbass back@KillNiggers

they'd never attack a nato member. ukr was corrupt and weak and had resource-rich industrialized zone close to russia that is infested with colonists. there is nothing we can do because reclaiming the donbass is a lost cause. the people there are colonists who want to join putin anyway

they'd never attack a nato member. ukr was corrupt and weak and had resource-rich industrialized zone close to russia that is infested with colonists. there is nothing we can do because reclaiming the donbass is a lost cause. the people there are colonists who want to join putin anyway
I would want to see russians trying to start a war here and see how quickly the ruskis fuck up but it's a pipe dream. Also you are from Ukraine?

I would want to see russians trying to start a war here and see how quickly the ruskis fuck up but it's a pipe dream. Also you are from Ukraine?
nope. murrican citizen of polish-pr lineage. into ancestral faith. deiwei ast wuunzai

i just want russia and china to get nuked

you really think its the citizens doing this? Do you live under a fucking rock?

:yes::yes::yes:the libs are just fucking stupid and hate russia out of ideological spite only

Then pray that they invade my country :lul:
they won't ever risk nukes from art 5. since taiwan has nothing that powerful, china may actually attack

Trump is literally not a part of the government, retard.

they won't ever risk nukes from art 5. since taiwan has nothing that powerful, china may actually attack
I can't see how chinks would take Taiwan. Attacking islands like that is too hard.

I can't see how chinks would take Taiwan. Attacking islands like that is too hard.
dude china is next to it and is big enough to surround it easily

they pretty much live under a lot of covert surveillance and are getting disregarded by society there because russia is making everyone mad
Based Lithuania.

What you don’t want to finance an endless and dangerous proxy against Russia? You traitor :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yeah, no we can't. I postmog and joinmog the fuck out of you. :feelskek:
>2022bitch opens his mouth
I cachinnate MOST vociferously at thine preposterous proclamations.