Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ukraine Will Lose The War

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Wizard
★★★
Ukraine is advancing backwards, Russia is retreating forwards:lul::lul:
Those Russian shovels and WW2 equipment must be overpowered.
Keep flushing billions down the toilet, cause it won´t change the situation on the battlefield, whatsoever.
congress passed the aid bill, just to buy time for the upcoming elections in the US.

This aid package will only STABILIZE the front, but it won´t help Ukraine win the war.
According to Western mainstream media, Biden and Zelensky would celebrate holiday with ice cream in Crimea, after that failed
counteroffensive:lul:
You only make a fool of yourself to think that Russia would lose while it has manpower, resources and a vast
military industrial-complex (which is already outproducing the entire NATO block in artillery shells) source:
Even mainstream admits it

View: https://youtu.be/a5sa4mXJnCw

Makes no diffERence to me eithER way

ukraine is getting assfucked rn

I only feel bad for ukrops and ruskis who are forced to rot there

Oh no whatever shall we do........

another 50 billion dollars down the drain

Russia is evil

both russia ukraine and EU fcked tbh, only one benefiting would be USA

What are the chances of me ascend with Ukraine foids?

Ukraine will obviously lose. I only care because my old lady Ukrainian neighbors will be upset and I'll laugh.

They already lost significant part of their country without ability to retake it back. At least in observable future.

Yes Russia is advancing but its also important to note that the front line basically still hasn't changed in 2 years, progress in this war has been so slow. I see a lot of media acting like one side or another has made big gains but in reality they're gaining basically half a field after every 2 weeks of fighting and 2000 lives lost

Btw I'm not a Ukrainefag trying to belittle russias gains, im just keeping things real. I don't feel strongly for Russia but I really hate zelenskyy so i guess I'm pulling for Russia in this war

I don't know why people thought ukraine was gonna win. They're getting attacked by fucking Russia why tf would you ever think they could win. (Mostly bluepilled normies who think the whole "Good will always beat the bad!")

Cause of the Copium Overdose they were served on a daily basis,
By Western Mainstream media.
That´s why.
Yup. I saw so many post of "Ukraine's gonna win! If they just keep fighting they will win!" And shit like that lol