Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6’4” BBC NBA star: “I’m low key tired of being single”

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
59EACA17 B70E 4105 8A44 C34BCFE0837E
8506F588 404F 456B 885C 5868C4B7164E

his only/single neuron was speaking

Foids saw him turn down that contract from the Rockets. He is an IQcel

isn't 6'4 basically a manlet in the NBA?

isn't 6'4 basically a manlet in the NBA?

for his position, it’s below a bit under average

The average for his position is 6’5”

the nba average is 6’6”

Not even careermaxxing and wealtmaxxing are working anymore. It's over :feelsrope:

Chad/Tyrone is single for a week and he's tired of not getting pussy. I highly doubt he's been single for years and years like us.

Not even careermaxxing and wealtmaxxing are working anymore. It's over :feelsrope:
When he says single he doesn’t mean he can’t get laid, he means he is tired of fuckjng 7 virgin stacies each night and wants to be monogamous. Or he might’ve been baiting for attention. This can be inferred from his skin colour.

He's tall but his face is kinda ugly ngl.

When he says single he doesn’t mean he can’t get laid, he means he is tired of fuckjng 7 virgin stacies each night and wants to be monogamous. Or he might’ve been baiting for attention. This can be inferred from his skin colour.
If he's tired, it means that even him cant get the girl he likes. While all his buddies are going out with VS models, he doesnt: too ugly

He's tall but his face is kinda ugly ngl.
His face is pretty decent for a nigger, and he looks masculine.

And such low IQ degenerates get millions of dollars for running around with a bouncy ball in a 20 meter long field. All sports are for mentally feeble animals, but basketball is also physically not demanding. Just be very tall, have large hands and win. Only good news is that the only people who really watch sports are boomers, and the watch numbers are going down, so these monkey won´t get as much money in the future. Even modern day Chads are more into social media,pumping metal in a gym like a brainless moron and bragging, not sports.

This nigger probably fucks 2-3 whores every weekend, it just became boring for him and he wants a "good" wifey. Lucky for him, any "chaste" blonde foid not going to decline advances from him. And she'll carry his niglets without hesitation.

His face is pretty decent for a nigger, and he looks masculine.

And such low IQ degenerates get millions of dollars for running around with a bouncy ball in a 20 meter long field. All sports are for mentally feeble animals, but basketball is also physically not demanding. Just be very tall, have large hands and win. Only good news is that the only people who really watch sports are boomers, and the watch numbers are going down, so these monkey won´t get as much money in the future. Even modern day Chads are more into social media,pumping metal in a gym like a brainless moron and bragging, not sports.

This nigger probably fucks 2-3 whores every weekend, it just became boring for him and he wants a "good" wifey. Lucky for him, any "chaste" blonde foid not going to decline advances from him. And she'll carry his niglets without hesitation.
what do you think about american football? doesnt the quarterback have to be pretty high IQ to make the right plays at the right time?

what do you think about american football? doesnt the quarterback have to be pretty high IQ to make the right plays at the right time?
Do you really need high intelligence to throw a curvy ball forward to fly into some area? I don't think so. But the quarterback probably is the only american football position that requires a human to be at least remotely sentient. That's why a lot of them are white. Every other player is basically a sack of meat no different from a cow on a farm.

$100 million dollars for bouncing a ball and throwing it, and running around, and he's complaining? Yeah sorry I ain't gonna lose any sleep over this one. Like just fuck off. If I win the lottery and have a hundred million dollars I'm not gonna be on twitter complaining to people.

What? :dafuckfeels:

this giga demanding nigger is how you disprove the jbb?. This super star athlete who most likely gets more action than people like me could ever have in a thousand life time different reincarnation is how you disprove jbb according to you?. And because of what exactly??. Cuz he got bored from fuckin different stacies in a one night stands every other weekend? :feelsUgh:

Chad/Tyrone is single for a week and he's tired of not getting pussy. I highly doubt he's been single for years and years like us.

$100 million dollars for bouncing a ball and throwing it, and running around, and he's complaining? Yeah sorry I ain't gonna lose any sleep over this one. Like just fuck off. If I win the lottery and have a hundred million dollars I'm not gonna be on twitter complaining to people.

He’s just fishing for some whores to slide into his DMs. Typical normie attention seeking

muh I'm a famous tallfag and I'm an incel :lul::lul::lul:

Foids saw him turn down that contract from the Rockets. He is an IQcel
he turned down a $100 mil contract from the Pacers before that too. :lul: This guy is literally retarded. Imagine if he was 5'7"

that poor man. what a horrible predicament. let me open a sad note in my daily journal...

he turned down a $100 mil contract from the Pacers before that too. :lul: This guy is literally retarded. Imagine if he was 5'7"
He would be talking with us right now if he was just a bunch of inches shorter :lul:

Translation: He's tired of fucking multiple whores and wants to find just 1 whore for life. Go on his IG. Whore after whore chasing him in the comments.

These dudes are like rockstars. Read accounts from celebs about groupies. You can only fuck so many of them before it all just blends together and loses its novelty. That's why a lot of them start pushing the limits fucking with JB's or just go on to do outright nasty degenerate shit like Trannies.

Imagine fucking so much, you get bored of it.:feelsrope:

Last edited: