Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tired of living

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I'm tired of being tired. Tired of being lonely. Tired of being a subhuman incel. Tired of living. When will it end? I hope soon. Death is the only way out.

sad-pablo-lonely.gif

Don't feel human.

I feel you brocel :feelsrope:

At the other hand, think of everyone who contributed to your situation and think if you really want to give them the satisfaction of dying or living how they want you to

Brutal, I also want to die. When will my misery end

Yeah, unfortunately, there is not much one can do as a subhuman. It is not something that can be changed. You are stuck with it for your entire life. I also know, that the death is the only way out of this, and the older you get, the more obvious it becomes. Inceldom is a terrible condition. It affects you in so many ways and basically dictates everything in your life.

If you have so much troubles find a Very Ugly or fat woman

Drink alcohol. That helps me cope slightly

you aren't blackpilled boyo
Man, yes I am, It is true though, instead of roping he should scrape the bottom of the barrel for a Foid, Like homeless Disabled Retarded Fat Whatever, And this is no joke It is not hard if you want to make A sacrifice

Man, yes I am, It is true though, instead of roping he should scrape the bottom of the barrel for a Foid, Like homeless Disabled Retarded Fat Whatever, And this is no joke It is not hard if you want to make A sacrifice
you a volcel

Thats how i feel every single day too

This shit just does not quit.

:feelsseriously:

Tired of living, afraid of dying.

Ok so i stick my dick in a very ugly, fat woman.
Next day i wake up and i'm still depressed.

What has changed?
If you look at like that It will always be over.