Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

7' ogre or 5'5 pretty boy twink: God like respect from other men but incel, or treated like shit by men but you get a looks matched GF?

7' ugly ogre or pretty boy twink?

• 7' ugly ogre

Votes: 50 46.3%
  • 5'5 pretty boy twink with 10/10 face

Votes: 58 53.7%

• Total voters
Good question, really

At 7 foot you can't really claim inceldom...

Only height and mogging matters. She may not get off on my face, but she can't really see it from on high and the fear I inflict on men will make the puss gush.

option B so I'd get to fuck some prime foids and hit my school milestones, unless I'd keep my brain. A short pretty boy twink with aspergers is a perfect recipe for 0 status, severe bullying and no foids as a result

Face >>> Height.
I don't care what men think about me. At least I'll get laid

I am already 8 feet tall. Why should I choose to be 7 feet tall?

im already a joke so ill continue with a gf

7 ugly orge , just intimitade max

I mean tbh whats the point in having a big dick if your never going to use it plus 7' isnt that big anymore

Pretty close. But Pretty boy won the poll

prettyboy is better

ogre sounds fun

this post reminds of choose your own adventure games

I'd become 7 foot ogre then destroy all cucks with my bare hands

7ft ogre any day of the week, No bullying in school, man give you respect, Eventually youll find a women that will be attrected to you because of height and status helo.

A 5.5 pretty boy may slay in school, but after he gets norwood reaper and start to loose couple of points he autometiclly becomes incel, not mentioning bullying in high school and shit treatment because of manltisem.

To be liked by cute teen girls, but hated by their daddies :feelscry:

7’ ogre. At that height, face doesn’t matter. Foids will line up for you.

Being short is THE WORST thing a man can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back