Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Bluepill][KEK]10 Signs a Girl Doesn't Like You

its a pretty solid list, ALSO IT CLEARLY STATES IT IS ADDING MORE THAN 10,
"Today, I'll be showing you 10 tell-tale signs that a girl may unfortunately NOT like you. I'll also give 3 signs specific to texting."
Oh, yeah. Whoops, my mistake.

JFL @ my reading comprehension.

yes this is the missing elephant from the list this omission is blue pilled, the reality is the looks of disgust to people in real life is very common from both genders when your ugly.
But when girls do it its hit different

But when girls do it its hit different
yes it fucks up your masculinity

As you question whether EVERY girl thinks in this way about you, this leads to a deeper kind of depression

Oh, yeah. Whoops, my mistake.

JFL @ my reading comprehension.
dont worry im not dunking on you and its not an english class

Its just if this is the basis of you not liking the article, its not a good basis, and also it has solid points that apply to the real world.
If you see these happening even 2 or 3 of these signs ITS OVER FOR SURE, one in isolation may be a quirk, 2 or more is contrived and made to give you the message to fuck off.

This is why a self aware incel who can read body language is way more depressed than an autist, THEY ARE AWARE OF HOW MANY PEOPLE TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT NON VERBALLY, AND NON VERBAL COMMUNICATION IS 70-80% OF THE DEAL.

This is the real suifuel, knowing the cues BUT ALMOST EVERYONE IS DOING THEM TO YOU AT WORK, SOCIAL SETTINGS, FAMILY ETC ETC

The signs:
She is passive aggressive, disinterested and wants to conclude the interaction as soon as possible
The reason:
You weren't born into the top 10% of men looks-wise.

PISS

Last edited:
yes it fucks up your masculinity

As you question whether EVERY girl thinks in this way about you, this leads to a deeper kind of depression
Let us not say all the girls do that but especially The Whore kind

Sign 11: she falls down on the floor crying and screaming in fear, then kills herself so she never has to encounter you again

actually that sounds cool

maybe the redpillers had the right idea, just went about it wrong. cold approaching girls to fuck them or w/e is dumb, cold approaching girls to drive them to despair, hatred and suicide is promising

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
0. You are ugly and unattractive

Remember your blue pilled days when you believed in the most deluded fantasies and had a five year-old Disney enjoyer's conception of the world and reality at large? For some, you remember it like it was yesterday. For others, it literally was yesterday (looking at you GrAYbois).

This article is so fucking retarded that it says in the title "10 signs," but then goes ahead and lists 13. It's recent too, which makes it even that much dumber. Fucking KEK.

But we all know the true, #1 reason she doesn't like you:

You're short and ugly.
I mean, it's just body languages. Not a blue pill. You know if a person don't like You