Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

~70% of muslims are inbred lmfao

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
That is just bullshit being spread by the Jews.

that explains why I have severe asymmetry

tehgymcel420 said:

cope, ask your parents if they are related bro

Islamism is a threat to White Christian civilization, but we have to ally with them right now (mostly the Shia ones) to battle our Jews. Some good Shariah ideas in Islam were stolen from Christendom and developed into extreme versions. A moderate system of "White" Shariah wouldn't be that bad.

flowerful said:
cope, ask your parents if they are related bro

They aren't, neither are any of my grandparents. But my grandpa married my grandma when she was 14 and he was 24, lucky man. Also my family is Arab but not Muslim.

Blackpill101 said:
Islamism is a threat to White Christian civilization, but we have to ally with them right now (mostly the Shia ones) to battle our Jews. Some good Shariah ideas in Islam were stolen from Christendom and developed into extreme versions. A moderate system of "White" Shariah wouldn't be that bad.

muslims are against the jews, so thats good

My dad and mom aren't close relatives alhamdulillah.

iiiTeMpeR said:

qdyvxdkdfcd01.jpg

Most white guys were fucking their kids and sisters during the dark ages and 13th century so birds of a feather I guess.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Yes I agree, but we shouldn't allow Europe to become Islamic. That is a Zionist plan, and if they could easily attack Jews in Europe the kikes have a way to go to Israel. German leftists themselves, who promote open borders, stated that "antisemitic" refugees will not be tolerated. The Jews want to bring them to Europe as allies and use them as a fighting force against Whites.

That's why their societies are so fucking backwards. They're all retarded!

Yup, it's true, specially in the middle east. Cousin marriage is rampant there.

Darthmat said:
Most white guys were fucking their kids and sisters during the dark ages and 13th century so birds of a feather I guess.

no they werent boyo, just an ethnic cope. Whites are the least inbred race contrary to popular myth

Sadness said:
That's why their societies are so fucking backwards. They're all retarded!

true as fuck. 80 average iq for the inbred muslims

flowerful said:
no they werent boyo, just an ethnic cope. Whites are the least inbred race contrary to popular myth

true as fuck. 80 average iq for the inbred muslims

Cope.

I don't know why first-cousin marriages aren't banned yet in every Muslim country.

وَلَا تَنكِحُوا مَا نَكَحَ آبَاؤُكُم مِّنَ النِّسَاءِ إِلَّا مَا قَدْ سَلَفَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَاحِشَةً وَمَقْتًا وَسَاءَ سَبِيلًا

And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married, except what has already occurred. Indeed, it was an immorality and hateful [to Allah ] and was evil as a way.

حُرِّمَتْ عَلَيْكُمْ أُمَّهَاتُكُمْ وَبَنَاتُكُمْ وَأَخَوَاتُكُمْ وَعَمَّاتُكُمْ وَخَالَاتُكُمْ وَبَنَاتُ الْأَخِ وَبَنَاتُ الْأُخْتِ وَأُمَّهَاتُكُمُ اللَّاتِي أَرْضَعْنَكُمْ وَأَخَوَاتُكُم مِّنَ الرَّضَاعَةِ وَأُمَّهَاتُ نِسَائِكُمْ وَرَبَائِبُكُمُ اللَّاتِي فِي حُجُورِكُم مِّن نِّسَائِكُمُ اللَّاتِي دَخَلْتُم بِهِنَّ فَإِن لَّمْ تَكُونُوا دَخَلْتُم بِهِنَّ فَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَحَلَائِلُ أَبْنَائِكُمُ الَّذِينَ مِنْ أَصْلَابِكُمْ وَأَن تَجْمَعُوا بَيْنَ الْأُخْتَيْنِ إِلَّا مَا قَدْ سَلَفَ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا

Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.

Surat An-Nisā' Aya 22-23.

All these marriage partnerships were banned but because first-cousins were not specifically quoted, most Muslims seem to think it is ok to do so. But now that the harm of this incest has been proven, they should be banned too.

When you're looking at some middle easterners just check out their frontal lobes. Almost nonexistent in many cases. Not sure if that's due to inbreeding but it's a bad sign for IQ.

Blackpill101 said:
White Christian civilization? Are you still living in the 1800s?

tehgymcel420 said:

@jewsel

Blackpill101 said:
Yes I agree, but we shouldn't allow Europe to become Islamic. That is a Zionist plan, and if they could easily attack Jews in Europe the kikes have a way to go to Israel. German leftists themselves, who promote open borders, stated that "antisemitic" refugees will not be tolerated. The Jews want to bring them to Europe as allies and use them as a fighting force against Whites.

@jewsel

Ethnic/Religious blaming doesn't help with Inceldom.

Most of our problems stem from Lookism, itself.

NeverSubmit said:
White Christian civilization? Are you still living in the 1800s?

Muh it's the current year!

You see it in predominantly muslim areas of the UK.

By the way in the UK when you say "predominantly Muslim" we mean "Pakistani". These areas have really high instances of hereditary illnesses because at least in the UK marriages are predominantly between 1st cousins and have been for generations. In Pakistan incest is the order of the day. In normal cases the children of first cousins have no more risk of hereditary illnesses than children of women over 30. That is in the general population. When its done in a specific population generation after generation after generation of course it causes trouble.

I've unfortunately had to work with Pakis for many years and they are really unhealthy. They are almost always sick. Most of them have other illnesses like diabetes or heart problems or epilepsy. They also have no personal hygiene and don't even wipe their arses after they take a shit.