Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting attraction to relatives in arab family is REAl and is one of the main reason a lot of arabs have deformed bone structures

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i just was at work and i was with this group of coworkers and they were talking about movie in TV.
without no one asking him he started talking about how he and his sister used to watch romance movies when the parents weren't at home in a channel called "MBC 2".
most of the movies are western movies with kissing scenes so he and his sister always tried to imitate the actors and they kissed each other. he even said that he and his sister used to sleep in bed half naked since the parents would leave the house and go to work. but he never did fuck her.
he's engaged now and his sister is probably engaged as well.
it's actually quite logical how relationships between family members are quite common in arab families since in islamic culture the girl is always at house and isn't allowed to go outside and meet other males so the only male in the house is her brother or father and it's quite normal that she gets attracted to him and even try to have sex with him.
and it also approves that most ethnics never ascend with consensual normal relationships so they need to force their cousins and female relatives into having sex with them. even arranged marriage with another girl from another family isn't possible anymore.
the tradition of fucking your cousin or sister is more of a thing in levantine arabs more than shitskinned north africans tho.
i am not sure tho if one of family members is inbred or not since i don't really have any interest in the family history and i don't really give a fuck about what they did in the past.
this is how inbred kids look like:
Did my children die because I married my cousin? - BBC News
Sarah Michelle Gellar - As a parent, I can not imagine what I would do if  my children were sick. I know one thing, I would go to the ends of the
Why does inbreeding cause genetic problems? - Quora
Facial features of the patients | Download Scientific Diagram
First-cousin marriages up risk of passing genetic disorders

tbh i wouldn't have a problem with ascension with one of my female relatives but i don't really have any and i would never agree to having kids if possible.

i am also pretty sure that Egyptian did also practice inbreeding and thus why there's a lot of Egyptian kings who have shit tier facial bone structure and bones. protecting the "royal blood" wasn't a good reason to fuck your sister.

Fake news. I don’t appreciate you spreading false rumors about us.

i am also pretty sure that Egyptian did also practice inbreeding and thus why there's a lot of Egyptian kings who have shit tier facial bone structure and bones. protecting the "royal blood" wasn't a good reason to fuck your sister.
Europeans did that too.

arabs are the most known of inbredding and fucking their cousins in the whole world.
if they can't force some random girl from a random family they will just resort to forcing a girl from their family into having sex with them.
the tradition might be dying these days but it was done for a ton of years in the past and still done in a lot of traditional families even these days.

I thought it was mostly Gulf Arabs that did that, not Levantines. Fucking inbred subhumans. :dafuckfeels:

arabs are the most known of inbredding and fucking their cousins in the whole world.
if they can't force some random girl from a random family they will just resort to forcing a girl from their family into having sex with them.
the tradition might be dying these days but it was done for a ton of years in the past and still done in a lot of traditional families even these days.
IMG 5638

I thought it was mostly Gulf Arabs that did that, not Levantines. Fucking inbred subhumans. :dafuckfeels:
gulf Arabs did it, levantine did it, Berbers did it and amazigh did it.
pretty much all people who have been affected by the Islamic culture ended up fucking their female family members.
ofc the rich families don't do it anymore, just the piss poor people since you don't need to pay money to a girl from your family to accept having sex with you.

Nigga you didn't have to post pics of physical retardation, the whole shittle east is mentally retarded and everyone who is not retarded knows it.

He is a cuck who dreams of a white man that fucks his mother and Sister. Total werido

@Made in Heaven

He is a cuck who dreams of a white man that fucks his mother and Sister. Total werido

@Made in Heaven
i never said that being attracted to your sister or cousin is bad actually. i just said that it's one of the reasons a lot of arabs look like shit since they're inbred.
i would love to fuck my cousin or any other female relative if possible. (without having kids ofc)
also no, i am not a cuck. i was just pointing how arab females will cheat on their race if given the chance and it's all due to immigration and allowing 3rd worlders to go to 1st world countries. and i am pretty sure that you're also an immigrant which mean that you being in a first world country is one of the reasons these females cheat on their race.
Nigga you didn't have to post pics of physical retardation, the whole shittle east is mentally retarded and everyone who is not retarded knows it.
shittle eastern coutries like saudi and kuwaite actually have lower rates of inbreeding than places like north africa and egypt since people are usually richer in the middle east so they just pay money to another random family (aka aranged marriage).
inbreeding is usually common in poor countries and poor families. you don't need money to buy a wife if she's from your family, she will just sex you if her parents force her to do that.

what can we expect from retards

@Made in Heaven
I mean, it's true that arabs fuck their cousins, muslims in general, but I doubt it has much of an impact unless it is done too often. I know this becaise I have 3 cousins who are inbred since their parents are cousins, yet all 3 of these cousins of mine heightmog, face mog, beardmog, musclemog, and jobmog me. And I'm not necassarely low tier either myself, so that is saying something.

Anyways, the fact that MENA still mog blacks, indians, asians, and SEA despite us being inbred is kekfuel for othet ethnics and shows how much inferior they are tbh

sad truth. Damage is brutal. It is permanent. Too unfortunate.

i just was at work and i was with this group of coworkers and they were talking about movie in TV.
without no one asking him he started talking about how he and his sister used to watch romance movies when the parents weren't at home in a channel called "MBC 2".
most of the movies are western movies with kissing scenes so he and his sister always tried to imitate the actors and they kissed each other. he even said that he and his sister used to sleep in bed half naked since the parents would leave the house and go to work. but he never did fuck her.
he's engaged now and his sister is probably engaged as well.
it's actually quite logical how relationships between family members are quite common in arab families since in islamic culture the girl is always at house and isn't allowed to go outside and meet other males so the only male in the house is her brother or father and it's quite normal that she gets attracted to him and even try to have sex with him.
and it also approves that most ethnics never ascend with consensual normal relationships so they need to force their cousins and female relatives into having sex with them. even arranged marriage with another girl from another family isn't possible anymore.
the tradition of fucking your cousin or sister is more of a thing in levantine arabs more than shitskinned north africans tho.
i am not sure tho if one of family members is inbred or not since i don't really have any interest in the family history and i don't really give a fuck about what they did in the past.
this is how inbred kids look like:
Sarah Michelle Gellar - As a parent, I can not imagine what I would do if  my children were sick. I know one thing, I would go to the ends of the
Why does inbreeding cause genetic problems? - Quora
Facial features of the patients | Download Scientific Diagram
First-cousin marriages up risk of passing genetic disorders

tbh i wouldn't have a problem with ascension with one of my female relatives but i don't really have any and i would never agree to having kids if possible.
Just genetic engeer ur child bro