Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 8 mins talking to a white hightier normie and Korean Stacey is ready to fuck...

I'm not a ricecel but god damn do I feel for them what with their foids actively shitting on their own kind and almost specifically so. They'd take some central African mongoloid who speaks in clicks and wears a cloth over their own men

Her looksmatch has probably been decomposing in the woods for months now.

Just be nordic

"Korean Stacey" :soy::soy::soy:

SW 653

POV: You're a white male in SEA

If I had his face, I'd be able to get laid anywhere. Instead I look like my avi.

Korean Teen Girl Meets A Hot Foreign Guy For The First Time!! (German man)​

They are openly promoting racemixxing

That’s not a high tier normie lol, chadlite for sure

Self_respect.exe not loading.

String race = "whiteman";
String woman = "Asianwoman";

String Fuck;

If(race == "whiteman" && woman == "Asianwoman")
{
Fuck = yes;
}

Else
{
Fuck = no;
}

Std::Cout << fuck << endl;

This guy could literally shit in her mouth and she would worship the ground he stood on.

I honestly think Asian women are even worse than cumskin women. Women don't have souls in general, but if there's one race of women who's robotic and NPC like for sure, it's Asian women.

They are openly promoting racemixxing
Youtube promotes jbw like all Silicon Valley platforms (reddit, twitter and so on) do because many of the guys that work there and are from that demographic get laid through jbw
@dogcel256

String Fuck;

{
Fuck = yes;
}

Else
{
Fuck = no;
}

This guy could literally shit in her mouth and she would worship the ground he stood on.

I honestly think Asian women are even worse than cumskin women. Women don't have souls in general, but if there's one race of women who's robotic and NPC like for sure, it's Asian women.
:feelsthink::feelskek: your “Infinite” loop made me laugh

Youtube promotes jbw like all Silicon Valley platforms (reddit, twitter and so on) do because many of the guys that work there and are from that demographic get laid through jbw
@dogcel256
Yea WMAF is very common in SF since white women are rare. The white women only go for rich chads.
I would also attribute it to rice/curry foids being prevalent in the advertising space. As most tech companies in Sillicon Valley rely on ads. This curry foid successfully lobbied to get a currycel's website taken down from many Silicon valley platforms.

Yea WMAF is very common in SF since white women are rare. The white women only go for rich chads.
Even if they weren't rare white guys like to spite ethnic and asian guys by dating ethnic and asian women. They are the ones that have the chip on their shoulder. All ethnic and asian guys do is exist and these jbwmaxxing white guys feel they have to spite them.

You even see it on this forum with people that meme about jbc and express obsessive interest in ethnic foids and ethnic culture and food while mocking ethnic males.

I don't even have to address them by name. I see those tools and they know who they are. They can fuck off back to reddit where the rest of their kind seethes at ethnic males and not so secretly lusts after ethnic females.
I would also attribute it to rice/curry foids being prevalent in the advertising space. As most tech companies in Sillicon Valley rely on ads. This curry foid successfully lobbied to get a currycel's website taken down from many Silicon valley platforms.
Good points tbh

Last edited:
I think she is pretty sexy, would def fuck
Just because someone doesn't think the foid is a stacey doesn't mean they wouldn't fuck. But still why even mention it?
Women don't flatter guys that are being called out for overrating their looks like that so there's no reason men should.

Seriously it doesn't matter whether you'd fuck or not. All you are doing by saying "still hit it tho lol" is flattering those women and making their egos bigger @ThoughtfulCel

Just because someone doesn't think the foid is a stacey doesn't mean they wouldn't fuck. But still why even mention it?
Women don't flatter guys that are being called out for overrating their looks like that so there's no reason men should.

Seriously it doesn't matter whether you'd fuck or not. All you are doing by saying "still hit it tho lol" is flattering those women and making their egos bigger @ThoughtfulCel
That's one thing I've never understood.

Many human men vocally utter these retarded confirmations of wanting to fuck women constantly for no fucking reason.

It serves no purpose and just brings open satisfaction to the female.

Perhaps it's an outdated mating strategy for men, before the age of cellphones and the internet.

Notice how whenever women comment on how hot a guy is in comment sections its in hopes that he'll see it? I think some men subconsciously do this as well. Hoping that it'll bring the woman some satisfaction for whatever reason.

My other theory is that this is an action only done by Npcs, or those with no inner dialogue. People who can't help but speak their thoughts aloud, as if reading from a pre written script.

String Fuck;

{
Fuck = yes;
}

Else
{
Fuck = no;
}

Even if they weren't rare white guys like to spite ethnic and asian guys by dating ethnic and asian women. They are the ones that have the chip on their shoulder. All ethnic and asian guys do is exist and these jbwmaxxing white guys feel they have to spite them.

You even see it on this forum with people that meme about jbc and express obsessive interest in ethnic foids and ethnic culture and food while mocking ethnic males.

I don't even have to address them by name. I see those tools and they know who they are. They can fuck off back to reddit where the rest of their kind seethes at ethnic males and not so secretly lusts after ethnic females.
Unfortunately there is no safe space for ethnic males, even their own countries will soon feel the effects of westernization in media and culture. As an ethnic, all you can do sit and wallow in regret of being born non-white male in this world.

That's one thing I've never understood.

Many human men vocally utter these retarded confirmations of wanting to fuck women constantly for no fucking reason.

It serves no purpose and just brings open satisfaction to the female.

Perhaps it's an outdated mating strategy for men, before the age of cellphones and the internet.

Notice how whenever women comment on how hot a guy is in comment sections its in hopes that he'll see it? I think some men subconsciously do this as well. Hoping that it'll bring the woman some satisfaction for whatever reason.

My other theory is that this is an action only done by Npcs, or those with no inner dialogue. People who can't help but speak their thoughts aloud, as if reading from a pre written script.
Petals, who hurt you?
And that guy seems faggy to me

Last edited:
write cocku onry reigns supreme

Good points tbh
Ikr :feelsokman:

It's just a chad, this guy would fuck any foid in 8 minutes of talk :feelsseriously: