Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 80% of young women believe that oral sex doesn't count as sex

DeepSea

DeepSea

Banned
-
This is one of the reasons why sexuality surveys that rely on self-report as the method of data collection should be taken with a grain of salt. Women tend to twist reality to make themselves seem less slutty and more virtuous than they really are. Most women who claim to be virgins are either duplicitous "technical virgins" or dishonest sluts.

Would You Say You Had Sex If ...?

The survey involved 477 undergraduate students, mostly white heterosexual females, enrolled in a human sexuality class. The majority (98%) of participants was age 24 or younger; the average age was 20.7 years.

The participants answered the following question:

“Would you say you ‘had sex’ with someone if the most intimate behavior you engaged in was ...”

• Penile-vaginal intercourse?
  • Penile-anal intercourse?
  • Oral contact with partner’s genitals?
  • Partner’s oral contact with your genitals?
  • Partner touches your genitals?
  • You touch partner’s genitals?
  • Oral contact with partner’s breasts/nipples?
  • You touch partner’s breasts/nipples?
  • Deep kissing?
  • Partner’s oral contact with your breasts/nipples?
  • Partner touches your breasts/nipples?
Among the survey’s notable findings:

• Only 20% of those surveyed said oral contact with their partner’s genitals would constitute sex.
  • Almost 80% of participants considered penile-anal intercourse as sex.

Source

Ok then give me a bj

Yeah, the """"TECHNICAL VIRGINS"""""
hope they burn in hell with Satan .
Fuck they maybe even more evil than satan

I'm gonna really rope today, these threads today are such suifuels...

It's not kinky sex if it's for Chad tbh

Yeah, the """"TECHNICAL VIRGINS"""""
hope they burn in hell with Satan .
Fuck they maybe even more evil than satan
I don’t care about burning in hell as long as these creatures born with me

This shows how far deep down the hellhole of degeneracy we have stooped as a society.

Global holocaust, now!

I want to skin these women alive, pour acid on their skinless flesh, mutilate their body parts with special regards to their genitals and breasts to then lock them naked, heavily wounded and mutilated in a pillory where they can either die from their injuries or from starvation.

does that mean that raping a girls mouth is not considered as rape?

I want to skin these women alive, pour acid on their skinless flesh, mutilate their body parts with special regards to their genitals and breasts to then lock them naked, heavily wounded and mutilated in a pillory where they can either die from their injuries or from starvation.
Holy shit,

Put me in the screencap boyos

Roasties have been brainwashed to believe this nu degenerate definition of virgin.

Roastie: A Female who is not a 100% pure virgin. This includes oral sex, anal sex, handjobs, mutual masturbation irl, etc.
I wont accept anything less than the complete opposite of a roastie.

Yikes. Having a bad day?

Pepe ak
Deepthroat this.

Roasties have been brainwashed to believe this nu degenerate definition of virgin.

Roastie: A Female who is not a 100% pure virgin. This includes oral sex, anal sex, handjobs, mutual masturbation irl, etc.
LMAO, keep rotting, faggot. Virgins are reserved for Chad.

Just sucked his dick a little teehee no biggie

It's sad that this study did not seperate men from women. It is possible that the women's rate for denying that oral sex constitutes sex, is even higher than 80%, and that the researchers did not want to shed light on this.

I also belive it doens't count as sex. Sex is penetration.

i need my future gf to have sucked at least 50 niggerdix so she has good skills

Black Hole IQ Cope
Oh what, you're gonna find a virgin with your subhuman looks... Or are you a FAKECEL LARPER?
guuuys virgin Stacy doesn't want me so I'm an incel

More van fuel.

fuel-can-20.jpg

This means that mouth rape isn't rape?

Attachments

• 1532704067542-pol.png
    1532704067542-pol.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 101
Oh what, you're gonna find a virgin with your subhuman looks... Or are you a FAKECEL LARPER?
guuuys virgin Stacy doesn't want me so I'm an incel
>He thinks all Incels are Incel because of their looks
Massive brainlet cope.

Incel: "A Straight male who wants to have sex with a woman who wants to have sex with him outside of prostitution, but can't for various reasons. The most common reasons are bad looks, living in a bad area (Locationcel), or a mental condition (Mentalcel), sometimes a mix of all 3."

I'm a locationcel bud, I've been volcel before.

" i only did it with 6 tyreases & tyrones but i keep my butt a virgin sooo technically i'm a virgin :lul: "

A foid who's had sex with 10 men has probably sucked 100 different dicks. They go drinking every weekend in their prime and as young adults, which means they've sucked off plenty of drunk Chads and normies without taking their dicks after.

foids are unredeemable
virginity is a social construct, but foid's fee-fees are a serious matter and you'd be skinned alive if you tried to approach a foid as an ugly man

They must think that anal sex doesn't count as well,stupid cunts

OR you could become/ascend as a true BDSM hero. - if you do,then you can use that anger towards real women, who begs for more pain. - NO KIDDING!. - these submissive women are like that
they enjoy and crave humiliation and pain.

Facts!!!

Or just take a drive with a rented car... that will make you feel AMazing if you know what i mean
More van fuel.

fuel-can-20.jpg

Hahahahahah... threads like this are really just VanFuel

Self-report surveys can't be trusted. Low IQ IT cucks always use them to say that teenage females are not having sex even though it's in her teenage years that the female is in the prime whoring stage of her life.

Oral sex is objectively more taboo than regular sex. How does it not count?

Sasha, elab
Kek. Oral sex has always been regarded as taboo by western society, for it doesn’t lead to procreation. That is up until the degenerate sexual revolution. So I guess it’s not objectively wrong, but morally yeah.

Last edited:
foids actually think anal and oral don't count

THEN GIVE ME A BLOWJOB! WHAT THE FUCK DOES A NIGGA GOTTA DO TO GET HIS DICK SUCKED GODDAM

If blowjobs are just like handshakes, then why don't foids give us a helping hand? Oh I get it, we're not even entitled to what's the equivalent of a handshake to those sluts. But they still expect you to give money to single mom whores and protect any femoid that yells rape.

So I guess if you force a bitch to give you a BJ it doesn't count as rape?

HAHA!

Yes, I had a female I was acting as sycophant towards pull this shit on me. She was saying how non-whorish she was, claiming she'd "only" had sex with about 20 guys. I replied that I thought she gave out tons of blowjobs. She said that's not sex. I pointed out that it's oral sex.

A look of horror slowly crossed her face, and we never spoke of this again. She's super-Christian now, btw.

Lmao 20% of females don't consider anal sex to be sex and 80% don't consider oral sex to be sex.

I wonder how many females who are in relationships are out there kissing other men, letting them feel their tits, giving blowjobs, handjobs, etc and genuinely believing that it's not cheating.

Disgusting creatures tbh.

It's called oral sex for a reason. lel... Such sluts to deny they have had multiple sex partners. Nasty as fuck to think about too. The mouth is making contact with the genitalia taking in all that bacteria. Possibly even urinary fluid. It's discussing. Women can be such gross sluts.