Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 80% of young women believe that oral sex doesn't count as sex

Getting (or giving) a BJ is not sex. Get that god damn boomer talk out of here. :feelskek:

OMEGALUL, what does that even mean? Ofc it's sex, you're not a "technical virgin" if you gave oral

This is HUGE in churches and probably any religious community in the West. Yeah, she might be a virgin PinV but she sucked off the football team in high school, let a couple of Chads she met in clubs pound her anally, and gave handsies to some of her professors in college. Then there are the guys who do fuckall until marriage set to marry them thinking they’re getting a virgin wife and being none the wiser.

Proof that women decrease the number of partners they have had through redefining what it means to have sexual contact. Realistically most women have had 80-90 dicks inside them whether oral or vaginal by the age of 22.

I wish eternal suffering upon women

Roasties have been brainwashed to believe this nu degenerate definition of virgin.

Roastie: A Female who is not a 100% pure virgin. This includes oral sex, anal sex, handjobs, mutual masturbation irl, etc.
I wont accept anything less than the complete opposite of a roastie.
you would be lucky if you EVER get a GF!
regardless of her being a virgin or not, period!:soy:

I want to skin these women alive, pour acid on their skinless flesh, mutilate their body parts with special regards to their genitals and breasts to then lock them naked, heavily wounded and mutilated in a pillory where they can either die from their injuries or from starvation.
Almost cut my eyes reading this.

you would be lucky if you EVER get a GF!
regardless of her being a virgin or not, period!:soy:
Depends where you live tbh, and you race, and various other factors.

when you think 'have sex' you think vaginal or anal sex, not a blowjob. yeah it is a sexual act but you usually dont call it 'having sex'

they feel guilty about giant number of dick they have suck so have to say it not sex to feel better

"80% of young women believe that oral sex doesn't count as sex"
Until you're a sub8, in which even looking at her is sex (hence stare-rape).

*80% of young sluts

ur still a virgin if you got a bj