Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 9 curries rope after bad exam grades

study maxxing isn’t possible with adhd

fucking brutal
these people are really brainwashed and they made studying like some kind of religion due to their strict parents.
i dropped out of college and i am pretty sure i make more money than these slaves

perpetual suffering of indian students and their innate fears of parental brutalities, there is no end of this hell

if only these poor kids could understand that even studymaxxers get to suffer in one way or other in this hellhole of a cuntry so just take it easy, likewise their boomer subhumans of parents could understand that no matter how much they pressurize them there's limit to human memory and rote learning and all that falls flat after school when actual time of work arrives;

so so many indian students end up becoming semi-introvert styled loners with little social skills and below average physical builds (due to total absolute lack of PT but can't honestly blame them for it) and eventually turn into incels

Understandable tbh

Why dont currycels just repeat highschool for like 2-3 years and get good exam results that way through practice instead of pressuring themselves like that as if if the best dont fail the first few times?

Absolutely brutal... the sad thing is that I totally understand why they did it, school can be devastating expecially if it's your only chance to have a good life. I hope they rest easy...

Why dont currycels just repeat highschool for like 2-3 years and get good exam results that way through practice instead of pressuring themselves like that as if if the best dont fail the first few times?
Repeating a grade in highschool can be the most suicide fuel thing you can expierence in your highschool carreer. You feel like a complete failure all year while you bite the dust of your friends (if you even have any) while you need to interact with people that are younger than you which in highschool 1 year age diffrence is like a whole diffrent world.

perpetual suffering of indian students and their innate fears of parental brutalities, there is no end of this hell

if only these poor kids could understand that even studymaxxers get to suffer in one way or other in this hellhole of a cuntry so just take it easy, likewise their boomer subhumans of parents could understand that no matter how much they pressurize them there's limit to human memory and rote learning and all that falls flat after school when actual time of work arrives;

so so many indian students end up becoming semi-introvert styled loners with little social skills and below average physical builds (due to total absolute lack of PT but can't honestly blame them for it) and eventually turn into incels
Well said. I really feel for curries man.

mainly because our stupid SAMAAJ (society) doesn't generally accept these kind of things, as well as it stunts their potential career choices in long run,
currystudents' problems are endless and it all boils down to two things, extremely outdated rote-learning based eJEWcation system that britshits left here and our boomers continued to run, and the society full of crab-bucket mentality

Get straight As or die trying.

Cucked killing your self for the education system

Thank for your advice brocel
i read your lifestory about how you dad forced you into Electronics and fucked your life up
I agree with you. Even moneymaxxed curries ultimately suffer from one issues or other. The only curries who don't seem to suffer are the high T dominant ones who don't listen to their parents and do whatever the fuck they want

Lmao I also kinda thought about roping yesterday due to poor exam performance but realized how Low IQ it is to die just cause you couldn't stoodyjeet hard enough. The Blackpill had already improved my mental health and now it saved my life. Truly a wonderful thing.

Is curryland as brutal as riceland in this respect? Kek

my mother cut me for getting non perfect grades but i endured it and ldaring now :feelskek: JFL at curries

They can study in the grave now

jfl

I remember how extremely stressful high school and college was. being depressed while having a ton of homework, research, reading, and studying to do was an ultra massive burden. half of your brain power is zapped into coping with anxiety and depression. on top of that, the group projects were the worst. having to interact with the foids in the group that rolled their eyes at me or looked the other way when they first saw me.

if you're not depressed thats a different story. you are actually motivated to get your work done and are optimistic overall.

I was walking by a school where I take sometimes which close to a place to take my pups to run. I heard PUC students talking about their "Toppers and High Marks" process. It was so complicated and so vomit inducing, I wanted to throw up. Most Indians in the upper segments are very obsessed with grades and marks. If the right numbers don't come out on top, they get berated by everyone. It's funny because those same individuals do not know how to manage anything once they come to the West.

over for nonstraighta cels

Repeating a grade in highschool can be the most suicide fuel thing you can expierence in your highschool carreer. You feel like a complete failure all year while you bite the dust of your friends (if you even have any) while you need to interact with people that are younger than you which in highschool 1 year age diffrence is like a whole diffrent world.
it's not a big deal tbh

Poor currycels. Turning into niggers with these grades jfl..

it’s over

it's not a big deal tbh
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

mainly because our stupid SAMAAJ (society) doesn't generally accept these kind of things, as well as it stunts their potential career choices in long run,
currystudents' problems are endless and it all boils down to two things, extremely outdated rote-learning based eJEWcation system that britshits left here and our boomers continued to run, and the society full of crab-bucket mentality

brutal shit. studycelling is life and death for chinks and curries, that's why jews love them

ideal worker drone slave races. wagecucking is their entire life
True curries are more npc and conformist than chinks I would say as a curry myself

i sometimes really feel bad for curries man. A curry roomate I have his brother has been preparing for some med school entrance exam for two years now and he will be taking another gap year because he couldn't clear the cutoff this year....I could only imagine wasting away my 18,19,20 years studying for some retard exam 12 hours a day every day.(As the curry roomate tells me)

I think this is what breaks the brains of curry men into behaving in such an embarassing manner with foids tbh

Hope more curries die like this @wereq

Hope more curries die like this @wereq
BEst thing is to create a virus like COVID but 10 times deadlier and faster spreading, and then spray it all over curryland.

This is what happens when your entire culture is based on being a in a perfectionist. They never understood the acceptance the west had for failure. In fact it is a good thing to fail at times because it teaches you a lesson. A lot of them grew up in a culture where they would beat. You half to death for getting bees on your report card so I can kind of understand their mentality. This culture we live in truly is worthless. If you have to limit your life to how smart you are as being the only thing that matters.

lol some nigga gave the post a Wholesome award :feelshaha: