Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 90% of the unattractiveness of curries can be explained by darker coloring

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Average Poojeeta

India Debates Skin-Tone Bias as Beauty Companies Alter Ads - The New York  Times

Why should we Indians necessarily acknowledge dark skin as beautiful? -  Quora

Average Lightskin Pajeeta

Noor Zafar Khan Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics - Internewscast

Screenshot135

Albino Indian Man vs Dark Average Indian Man
45 year old indian man (@45yearoldindian) / Twitter

Attachments

• 1646911796048.png
    1646911796048.png
    492.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
In terms of facial features and skull structure, curries look European.

80% of their unattractiveness is due to having skin which is literally the colour of shit

i shit in street on curry :feelsmusic:

WHy the FUCK is it still legal for people below this skin color to breed?

All of them mog me

I've said that they mog in terms of bones a lot of times but they're often fat and shorter on average than whites and blacks. Also poor and really dark skin doesn't help.

That albino looks like an actor wtf :feelskek:

Last edited:
COPE, their skullz still look like shit

Just take the photo of some low T pajeet and bleach his skin - same shit different color

:feelskek:

No, it isn't otherwise Northwestern Indians/Pakistanis would be slayers. Out of curries, only Dravidians have mogger bone structure.

well curries are also short and fat. You dont see a 6"2 muscular, chad curry usually they are just one either really tall and ugly, really muscular and short, or really good looking but short and not muscular but white people on the other hand are on average much taller and better looking than curries

No, it isn't otherwise Northwestern Indians/Pakistanis would be slayers. Out of curries, only Dravidians have mogger bone structure.
North Indian and Pakistani are still shitskin. They are only 2-3 shades lighter than dravindian. whites are 6-7 shades lighter than a dravindian.

attractiveness of curries*
just be curry is legit, especially if you're dark
Slavic sluts will spread their pussies for anything dark-colored

North Indian and Pakistani are still shitskin. They are only 2-3 shades lighter than dravindian. whites are 6-7 shades lighter than a dravindian.
Sorry, not my point I meant Dravidians that are bleached are far more attractive than Northern Indians and Pakistanis. The underlying bone structure is great, but they were cursed with dark skin. Northern Indians and Pakistanis have shit orbitals and bug eyes for example but have lighter skin.

Last edited:
You currys need to bleach your skin like jamaicans do

Why insert pics of pajeetas? A pajeeta has a Higher smv than any non white chad.

Yeah some indians would be normie tier if they just had white skin

attractiveness of curries*
just be curry is legit, especially if you're dark
Slavic sluts will spread their pussies for anything dark-colored
Do I have a chance in Slavland? :what:
EE088365 0F86 4DE0 A9DB 66BCC988A435

curries are a race of inbreds
all they do is spam and scam

Nose and eyes seem to be common failo for Indian men. I have okish eyes but ugly nose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back