Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whenever I see fictional subway surfers text-to-speech stories the Tyrone is described as "lightskinned"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/gjnuFd1bW0I?si=4-lxrwYHJF67KeFA

I noticed it before, but whenever all the characters in these stories are of African descent the attractive man is described as being tall and having light skin (that is a light skinned Black man). In the above video the character the girlfriend sleeps with is called Tyrone and he's a 6'5 Tyrone, the second attribute they describe Tyrone with is his light skin.

I saw several videos like this before and whenever the toilets describe the Black guy they desire it's always a light skinned Black guy.

Heck, Black people get bullied for their dark skin by other Black people. Micheal Jackson's father famously bullied him by calling him "Black" as an insult to refer to his skin colour as something ugly, note that his father had a big afro and wore a golden necklace shaped like Africa, and he still hates dark skin.

We often hear about Curries and Gooks discriminating against members of their own races for having dark skin, but it seems that Black toilets seen to worship lighter skinned Black guys. Having a lighter skin is actually a premium among Africans. No wonder JBW is so powerful among Black toilets, they want their sons to be Mulattoes.