Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

95% of "ugly" men are just fat

goron black

goron black

hello
-
It pisses me off when an "ugly" guy just is fat, it's like he is pissing on me, true genetic garbages

On this video, I see like 40 males face pictures, like 15 are "ugly" and 11/15 ugly just are fucking fat, 1 was asian which I can't rate, only 3 were skinny/normal and truly ugly.

Just look at this guy: most people would agree that he isn't so good looking but he actually is, looks at his jaw width, literally Gigachad tier jaw width, decent hairline, good eye area, forward grown maxila.

I just hate these lazy ass obese/ bloated who say they "can relate to us" while they have good genetics and just can't stop eating.

When you, barely 140lbs all naked, 8% bodyfat, still don't have any jawline, have droppy eyes, still are a 3/10 at best even after zygos and jaw fillers (worth 5K € and that won't last fort more than 2years)

If you're above 12% Bodyfat srsly what are you doing here ?
"muuhhh genetics due to my trash tier hormone levels I can't lose weight" even the most estrogenic jewish girls in Auschwitz ended up low bodyfat, everybody can lose weight, you don't even have to do sports to lose weight, you don't have to do anything, literally.
If you are fat or even slightly bloated and an incel you are unironically an incel because of your personnality that makes you a lazy fuck not even able to eat 3x less calories a day. Once you are at less than 12% bf and still are ugly you can call you an incel, otherwise gtfo

The first "ugly guy" isn't even ugly, just lol...didn't watch beyond 33 seconds honestly. Cope.

I actually have a condition that makes my body produce alot of fat and not muscle but I'm still 3 pounds under the maximum healthy weight tbh. The hormone level thing is a meme.

Agreed.

You can not claim to be an incel if you've never been lean.

If you are fat or even slightly bloated and an incel you are unironically an incel because of your personnality that makes you a lazy fuck not even able to eat 3x less calories a day. Once you are at less than 12% bf and still are ugly you can call you an incel, otherwise gtfo
Based and bloatpilled
Fatcel = volcel unless he knows he looks like shit even when skinny

Hey by the way OP Whos video is this? Like whos talking?

Hold your temper. There are hardly any fatcells here. Also you can be chad even while being obese.
As long as you dont have a visible bulge while wearing clothes foids are ok. Obviously I can only recommend everyone here to gymmaxxx and sportmaxx, but it is bulllshit to say everyone above 12% bf is volcel.

I have been skinny at least :feelstrash:

in my mind this thread was supposed to be original but it ended up like the 1000th fatcel = volcel thread lmao

it looked different in my head

roflmao, no you cant

this. but does it need to be said again?
Honestly do you think fatcels are a problem here? I dont have the impression we are flooded by just fat people. Totally agree that you need to be slim, still think it is bs to pinpoint this to a certain bodyfat percentage.

Get lean once and see if it improves anything. If not, you might as well enjoy food.

It pisses me off when an "ugly" guy just is fat, it's like he is pissing on me, true genetic garbages

On this video, I see like 40 males face pictures, like 15 are "ugly" and 11/15 ugly just are fucking fat, 1 was asian which I can't rate, only 3 were skinny/normal and truly ugly.

Just look at this guy: most people would agree that he isn't so good looking but he actually is, looks at his jaw width, literally Gigachad tier jaw width, decent hairline, good eye area, forward grown maxila.

I just hate these lazy ass obese/ bloated who say they "can relate to us" while they have good genetics and just can't stop eating.

When you, barely 140lbs all naked, 8% bodyfat, still don't have any jawline, have droppy eyes, still are a 3/10 at best even after zygos and jaw fillers (worth 5K € and that won't last fort more than 2years)

"muuhhh genetics due to my trash tier hormone levels I can't lose weight" even the most estrogenic jewish girls in Auschwitz ended up low bodyfat, everybody can lose weight, you don't even have to do sports to lose weight, you don't have to do anything, literally.

How does he have a good eye area ? He literally has garbage genes. 80% of fat ppl have fat on their upper eyelid so they usually have Hunter eyes. Yet this guy despite being obese still manages to have the same UEE as St Blackops2cel

Honestly do you think fatcels are a problem here? I dont have the impression we are flooded by just fat people. Totally agree that you need to be slim, still think it is bs to pinpoint this to a certain bodyfat percentage.
No i think fatcels are a minority. But there are a few and i have 0 sympathy for fatcels

Lol the guy in the imgur really just needs to lose fat and he'll slay like crazy

So if I lose weight I automatically become a chad? Good to know.

OP is a bluepilled faggot obviously. I wonder why mods haven't banned him yet. Ugly people look even worse at low bodyfat.(I know this because I'm ugly as fuck and I can't gain weight no matter what) Losing weight as an ugly male is not a rational thing to do.

He isn't ugly just because he is fat. You could see he has potential. He is only a fat fuck.

12bf% cuttof is a bit too low. 15bf% cuttof seems more reasonable tbh.

its nowhere near 95% tbh

Even at low body fat 80% of males are still considered unfuckable by females

Just because you see a male as average looking doesn’t mean females see him as human

Agreed.

You can not claim to be an incel if you've never been lean.
Fatfucks are volcels. Unless they lose weight and they're still repulsive.

There’s no gym for your face.

I have no forward growth there's no chance for me

It will get harder and harder for men to be lean in the future as men have to wageslave, food is shit and they put soy and estrogen in everything.

Unless you have good genetics you have to work hard to be lean these days as you need to constantly worry about food and working out.

Incels shouldn't bully other incels.

Just because you don't suffer from the same affliction doesn't mean you have any insight whatsoever on what a fatcel's problem is. It's egocentric for you to assume that fatcels haven't tried the very condescending advice people give. Especially if it is something as simple as "stop eating fatty".

You really don't know what people go through and just because you think you have a solution doesn't mean you actually have any insight to the problem whatsoever.

Auschwitz literally sorted out fat people when they got off the train and many died of starvation before they got skinny. You are fooled by survivorship bias.

Obesity scientists did experiments with genetically fat rats called Zucker rats. The starved them to the brink of death and they were still not thin as non genetically fat control rats. Fat rats were starved to death and they still weren't thin.

Last edited:
I hate fat faggots they don't belong here

everybody can lose weight, you don't even have to do sports to lose weight, you don't have to do anything, literally.
Debatable. While a good diet can get you 80% of the way, you can get the extra 20% by doing at least some exercise.

Very low IQ, do you think I've always been fat? I was thin until I was 20 and no female ever looked in my general direction. Once you know you're an incel just demote to fatcel because food is a good cope.

everybody can lose weight, you don't even have to do sports to lose weight, you don't have to do anything, literally.

Room temperature IQ post

The percentage of obese people who manage to diet down to a healthy weight and stay there are in the low single digits. Most fat people -- the vast, vast majority -- don't have enough control over their appetites to get control over their weight; they lose 20% of their body weight at absolute most, and keep it off for a couple years at absolute most before regaining everything they lost if not more. Obesity is associated with low IQ, low conscientiousness, high impulsivity, and a host of other genetically determined mental defects, according to numerous studies. Twin and adoption studies show that the impact of environment on body weight is surprisingly low compared to heritable mental and physiological traits.

Telling a fat person to just eat less is like telling an autistic person to just be more social. While it is theoretically possible, it's untenable in the real world due to the insurmountable mental defects, rendering the advice useless.

Auschwitz literally sorted out fat people when they got off the train and many died of starvation before they got skinny. You are fooled by survivorship bias.
People forget that starvation can kill in more ways than simple energy depletion.

I’m stick thin

Borderline anorexic crew.

What guys consider good looking is completely different to what women find good looking they think average guys are ugly.