Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] 99% of currycels can be attractive

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
1665920226663-png.665424

I recently made a post saying that being Asian is not a disadvantage in dating. (https://reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/s/eAavL43p4l). Unfortunately in the West, Asian men were often depicted as weak, undesirable and unattractive figures in media. This has led many Asian men to believe that the stereotypes depicted about them are true and have led to an underdevelopment of their potential appearance and personality. Consequently leading to failure in their dating lives, especially in pursuing white females. I want to say that almost every single Asian man can achieve attractiveness and thus success in their dating lives. Attractiveness comes in two forms: physicality and personality. Both are interconnected and interdependent.

Let’s start with physicality, by far the easier to achieve out of the two. 99% of Asian males can become at least a 7/10 with very simple methods. Firstly, working out. And I am not talking about getting shredded and lifting weights everyday. Absolutely not. Any form of activity that keeps you active and fit will do. Walking, jogging, any sports. Secondly, skin care, pretty obvious. Thirdly, your clothing choices. You really don’t need to overthink this. Wear things that fit and look good on YOU. You don’t need to try and copy what Kpop stars are wearing to attract girls. Do all 3 and I will guarantee you will become an attractive individual physically. And please stop using height as an excuse, you think people like Floyd Mayweather, Lionel Messi and Tom Cruise think about their heights 24/7? I, myself am not blessed with amazing features, but following these 3 methods I can safely say I am a 7.5/10. (Pic included). However physical attractiveness is useless without an attractive personality.

One of the best compliments I ever received from a girl was “you are handsome but not that handsome, but there is something about you that makes you more handsome than others.” At first, I thought of it more as an insult, only gradually did I realise how amazing that is. You see, physical attractiveness can only get you so far, after all you can’t change your genetics. What you can change however, is your mentality and how you carry yourself. Then, a 7 becomes a 10. Remember when I said physicality and personality and interconnected? When you start taking care of your appearance, you become proud of your appearance. When you become proud you become confident. When you become confident you radiate a masculine energy that is super attractive. Be proud of yourself, your job, your education, your witty humour, anything you like about yourself and radiate that energy. Remember, being proud does not equal being cocky, you have to find the fine balance between the two.

Too many Asian guys do not reach their true potential and look for superficial answers, I guarantee that following the above steps, your dating life will be nothing but success.

Of course, this post is not enough to say everything I want to say so feel free to ask questions and discuss. Also my pm is open for any messages

Go get it lads