Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fetishization of white men

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I think it's ridiculous when Asian rights groups bitch about the "fetishization of Asian women", as if the white men who date them are creeps who have uncontrollable sexual urges specifically towards Asian women. In reality, this "fetishization of Asian women" is just a fantasy of Asian foids; it's something that they want to be true. It makes them feel good to believe that the reason you see so many white guys with Asian women is because white guys "fetishize" Asian women, and that Asian women are just so sexually desirable to them.

The reality is there is no such thing as the "fetishization of Asian women", only the "fetishization of white men". Women hold all the sexual power in the West, so if you see an Asian women with a white guy, it's because the Asian woman wants a white boyfriend. Most of the white guys you see with Asian foids would prefer a white girl over an Asian girl, and are only with an Asian girl because they have no other choice, because white girls think they are too good for them.

ALL noodles want BWC

ALL ethnic sluts want cumskins!

Asians are hot but I'm a stormfrontcel.

ALL ethnic sluts want cumskins!
It's ridiculous. I was at a restaurant with my white friend who is shorter, older, and worse looking than me, and the young Asian American foid who was taking his order was smiling at him while she was taking his order, but gave me a bitch face because I am middle eastern, and wouldn't make eye contact. In my experience, Asian and Hispanic women have always been the biggest cunts to me, moreso than white women.

Dnr but lifefuel if true

I hate noodlewhores

I've gotten two warnings for racebait so i'm not gonna say anything

I think it's ridiculous when Asian rights groups bitch about the "fetishization of Asian women", as if the white men who date them are creeps who have uncontrollable sexual urges specifically towards Asian women. In reality, this "fetishization of Asian women" is just a fantasy of Asian foids; it's something that they want to be true. It makes them feel good to believe that the reason you see so many white guys with Asian women is because white guys "fetishize" Asian women, and that Asian women are just so sexually desirable to them.

The reality is there is no such thing as the "fetishization of Asian women", only the "fetishization of white men". Women hold all the sexual power in the West, so if you see an Asian women with a white guy, it's because the Asian woman wants a white boyfriend. Most of the white guys you see with Asian foids would prefer a white girl over an Asian girl, and are only with an Asian girl because they have no other choice, because white girls think they are too good for them.
How to stop fetishization of different races: ban interracial dating, interracial marriage, and ban race mixing

It's ridiculous. I was at a restaurant with my white friend who is shorter, older, and worse looking than me, and the young Asian American foid who was taking his order was smiling at him while she was taking his order, but gave me a bitch face because I am middle eastern, and wouldn't make eye contact. In my experience, Asian and Hispanic women have always been the biggest cunts to me, moreso than white women.
I hate noodlewhores

Yeah its true. There's a lot of talk about "yellow fever" and the fetishization of Asian women. I'm not claiming there's a shortage of white dweebs who do this, but if something is true, its that the number of Asian women fetishizing white men is much larger.

Yellow fever this, yellow fever that. But people refuse to point out at the obvious elephant in the room, which is that Asian women have a massive white fever.

Where’s my ethnic slut you racist piece of shit

Facts. you're obviously a cum-rag for mods as I'd be banned for saying this, but facts nonetheless

It's both imo. Thats why this is such a common pairing despite seeming so awkward together when you observe them.

Indeed white bois are the most fetishised group after White foids. The Euphoria HBO show was literally a slutina fantasy of being pounded by a tall aggressive white male.

Indeed white bois are the most fetishised group after White foids. The Euphoria HBO show was literally a slutina fantasy of being pounded by a tall aggressive white male.
thats a trip bro
when that show was airing i thought about watching it but something in my gut refused
something in my spirit wouldn’t allow me to watch that show

now the leading actress of that show is in a movie where shes in a love triangle with two white guys

ethnic female fantasy

Subpar white men always get ethnic whores as a consolation prize, getting to reproduce with a white woman is the biggest privilege in life

Yeah spic foids are really mean and evil

JBW where 99.8% are white

Breeding a noodlewhore is a genetic trap, shit gook genes are dominant and the spawn would look weird

Its funny because I can relate somewhat. I'm a rice myself and ironically, it's other race of foids, esp niggers, that had been the nicest to me.

men can impregnate hundreds of women in the span of a few weeks or less, but women can only give birth once evERy 9 months AT MOST, so the “rate of reproduction” is limited by the numbER of women in a society, hence women wield monopoly powER over sexual/reproductive resources which is why women r the selectors when it comes to mate selection

That’s why, as you said, in MOST hetERosexual relationships (WMAF or any other racial combination), the woman is primarily responsible for that relationship existing to begin with, because she is the one in the relationship who most likely has MORE “backup options” in terms of available mates (if the current relationship fails), than hER male partnER’s numbER of “backup options”, which gives hER more levERage in the relationship and thERefore whethER the relationship remains intact or not is primarily dependant on what she wants rathER than what hER male partnER wants.

Going by that logic (based on the assumption of women being the “selectors”), the prevalence of WMAF relationships DOESN’T reflect a fetishisation of Asian women by white men, but rathER a fetishisation of white men by Asian women.

Fully agree with what you said, just giving my take on it

This is obvious WMAF is more driven by Asian fetishization of white men than the other way around

How to stop fetishization of different races: ban interracial dating, interracial marriage, and ban race mixing
based, based and based

This would solve 99% of all racial problems - men would have far less animosity towards each other too, if they knew life wasn't an all out race war and that women will openly betray and attack you

:lul: :lul: :lul: Im glad I never touched that show

if you are not a white chad then it is over for any white dude

This would solve 99% of all racial problems - men would have far less animosity towards each other too, if they knew life wasn't an all out race war and that women will openly betray and attack you
yeah because of racism!

Only the thugmaxxed sands are respected