Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A 10 yr old was raped and got pregnant but…

Would you be okay with the media exposing the 10 year old family?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • These normies care more about abortion rights than possible incest rape

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • These normies equally care about incest rape and abortion rights

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

A child abuse doctor patient in Ohio is pregnant at 10 years old and she can’t get abortion because she’s over 6 weeks pregnant and her state (Ohio) banned abortion. She went to Indiana to get an abortion

In order for a 10 year old to get pregnant it had to be someone who knew her for years and was sexually assaulting her to onset puberty early :shock: so her family members might know who did it but they ain’t telling :dafuckfeels: this would be a good time for a which hunt for the family identity ngl but the media and normies won’t do that.

Barley focus on the rape aspect but focuses on abortion case being overturned

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pearlene33/status/1543238818714853377

Not my problem also she will make a good mother, get to working so you can support that baby

I dont care its not of my concern

There is something very odd about that abortion-ban. I think, they are trying to make feminists even more radical by triggering them, as if we didn’t had to suffer enough from their brain-retardation.

10 and already a slut getting creampied by chadrone
I was watching the power rangers and doing my homework at that age
now I watch bluey

There is something very odd about that abortion-ban. I think, they are trying to make feminists even more radical by triggering them, as if we didn’t had to suffer enough from their brain-retardation.
they need democrat votes

Foidling needs to learn that life is not fair, it’s something we were forced to learn

Foidling needs to learn that life is not fair, it’s something we were forced to learn
she needs take responsibility for her actions. Pull herself up with her bootstraps :feelsdevil:

She needs a spankings

If it was rape, then they should have no problems pointing out potential suspects, no?

If she’s physically able to get pregnant, then she is old enough to have the baby JFL. It doesn’t make sense from an evolutionary standpoint to have foids be able to make babies at that age but “not be old enough” :soy::foidSoy: for whatever reason

In order for a 10 year old to get pregnant it had to be someone who knew her for years and was sexually assaulting her to onset puberty early
You truly underestimate just how slutty young foids are

She should be in adult prison for adultery

If it was rape, then they should have no problems pointing out potential suspects, no?
I may sound like an asshole, but could it be that she was drawn to the boy 3-4 years older than her, then getting "raped" only because someone told her that she was raped.

She has become a woman:panties::panties:

Most likely her father or an uncle were raping her from a long time ago (and deserve castration and to root in jail). but INKELS YOU ARE THE ROOT OF EVIL :feelsUgh: I feel bad for her she is most likely traumatized she is a 3rd grader after all.Either way she was lured into sex by someone older that took advantage of her and that's not ok

i bet the 10 year old was raped by fbi agents in advance as a publicity stunt. this happened way to close to the overriding of roe v wade to be a coincidence

Oh yeah, they're already saying they're going to boycott having sex with men/chads.

good, maybe the normies will experience the dry desert pain of forced celibacy.

I don't give a shit what happens to some foidlet and her sprog.:feelsugh:

They only care about raped women who get pregnant when they're trying to use it as a point for why abortion is justified

Wtf is wrong with you faggot
Nothing's wrong with me you faggot GrAYcel piece of shit. Wtf is wrong with you that you think adolescent children are innocent nonsexual little angels. Soy bitch:feelswhat:

Log back in and get off this thread