Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend got rejected by a homeless foid

KanzentaiCel

KanzentaiCel

Deaf to foids
★★★★★
There's this homeless foid that sleeps at the train station in my city. She's decent-looking but kind of old, in her late 30s or early 40s probably. Homeless toilets are rare here as they'll usually have no trouble finding a betabux to live off of. There's something off about her.
I hang out with this super low inhib Romaniancel who'll basically ask out any foid that's not a 1/10. By my reckoning he must have north of 400 rejections by now and it doesn't affect him in the least bit, which I find remarkable. How many of us haven't given up after the 10th time? His face is very okay -- 6/10, I'd -- but his shorter than average height seems to hurt his SMV badly.
We were walking around and saw her sitting on a bench. He approached her and asked her if she'd like to come to his place so she can take a shower. It wasn't the first time he'd offered her that. She refused claiming he only wants to 'get into her pants.' Undeterred as always, he proceeded to ask her if she wants to be his girlfriend, to which she replied she'd rather be friends.
Imagine that. Your looksmatch would rather smell like a trash bag, sleep on concrete and hear her stomach rumbling every day than pretend she might give you a chance. Next time they tell you haven't tried enough, just remember this guy.

Last edited:
Why would take one home these Niggas and Gypsies as they would rob u ?

Offer drugs next time

There's this homeless foid that sleeps at the train station in my city. She's decent-looking but kind of old, in her late 30s or early 40s probably. Homeless toilets are rare here as they'll usually have no trouble finding a betabux to live off of. There's something off about her.
I hang out with this super low inhib Romaniancel who'll basically ask out any foid that's not a 1/10. By my reckoning he must have north of 400 rejections by now and it doesn't affect him in the least bit, which I find remarkable. How many of us haven't given up after the 10th time? His face is very okay -- 6/10, I'd -- but his shorter than average height seems to hurt his SMV badly.
We were walking around and saw her sitting on a bench. He approached her and asked her if she'd like to come to his place so she can take a shower. It wasn't the first time he'd offered her that. She refused claiming he only wants to 'get into her pants.' Undeterred as always, he proceeded to ask her if she wants to be his girlfriend, to which she replied she'd rather be friends.
Imagine that. Your looksmatch would rather smell like a trash bag, sleep on concrete and hear her stomach rumbling every day than pretend she might give you a chance. Next time they tell you haven't tried enough, just remember this guy.
She is a low life scumbag, she belongs on the streets like the piece of shit she is

She is a low life scumbag, she belongs on the streets like the piece of shit she is
True. At least they can't say the guy's standards are too high.

No such thing as a homeless woman. Legions of betabux normies are willing to rescue and wife up crackwhores

Dang. Wish I was that low inhib.

She refused claiming he only wants to 'get into her pants.'
Like a chad or normie would be doing the same things...

If a chad or normie offer, he would be a "hero" for helping her. She would give them sex like no big deal.

The homeless aren’t hungry these days. Food is so cheap and ubiquitous. Most are junkies or alcoholics.