Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A 13-year-old girl was allegedly beheaded by her own father in a brutal 'honor killing' in Iran.

MuslimMentalcel

MuslimMentalcel

The roast flaps it’s beef in pain as she strikes u
★★★★
so apparently this father from Iran murdered his 13 year old daughter after she fled her home with the 35 year old man.

based:dab:

So funny how so many comments are angry at the father but I have not seen a single one calling the 35 year old a disgusting pedo.
I'm shocked. I'm so shocked. Wait, it's not April Fools.

If she bleed, shes not a girl/child anymore, everyone should know this even if they fail 6th grade biology.

Last edited:
Based and Persiapilled

maxresdefault.jpg

Am 35, no foid would risk getting beheaded for me. :feelsrope:

LMAO yeah, killing her helped both her, her dad, her lover and the society!

imsory but Irans dumb aff llmaooo animals...

he should let her go ,why kill? Idiot. now he will regret forever kek

What a based father. JFL at all the dumb people that say "13? She is just a kid!!"

Shut the fuck up you little bluepilled ITcuck.

Keep crying.

lmao is this lifefuel for @Napoleon de Geso to see a 13 year old foid fall in love with someone 35

Attraction towards teenagers isn't pedophilia.
Ummmm...
Yes It Is
lmao killing is never ok
Exactly why not just keep her under lock and key

^This
lmao killing is never ok

Ots Not Iran its retarded ppl
how is killing misbehaving underage kids based..bad parents are at fault need to teach her how to act not fucking kill her.

Last edited:
Ummmm...
Yes It Is

^This

Reddit niggers are infiltrating again.

Pedophilia is attraction towards prepubescents and children.

Reddit niggers are infiltrating again.

Pedophilia is attraction towards prepubescents and children.
Oh U right shot I just Googled it I'm retarded

Faith in humanity restored

Much more men than women get killed in Families in Iran so i really don't care just as feminists don't careif men are even slighly less affected than women in something

Wonder what that 35 year old guy looks like,she probably fled for him bcs of money but still ı wanna know.

Faith in humanity restored
Most people are outraged in iran for laws being patriarchal since the father wasn't charged.
Unfortunately for every based father like this there are 10 more bluepilled cucks.

Nuran will definetly punish the father for doing the right thing.

imagine what a chaddam he must be for this little foid to risk her life defying the dad

How did she get out of the basement?

Fathers should start punishing slutty young foids tbh
Honor killing trannies would be based too.

Bluepillers: 62 :soy:

We act like it's based because we don't want to feel cucked if we were dads.
But what if this was our teen waifu with a jealous dad and he prevents our happiness with her?
The aim should be to turn foids to our side not behead them.
Will this actually serve the aim or just make them angrier?

Most people are outraged in iran for laws being patriarchal since the father wasn't charged.
Unfortunately for every based father like this there are 10 more bluepilled cucks.
On what grounds was this child’s death justified?
What a based father. JFL at all the dumb people that say "13? She is just a kid!!"

Shut the fuck up you little bluepilled ITcuck.
You people are contradicting yourselves. The 35 year old man was probably incel himself hence why he was able to get a 13 year old girl to come with him. Didn’t Muhammad marry Aisha when she was nine? Why wasn’t the man himself killed as well? I don’t know how you could justify the death of a 13 year old girl.

Last edited:
Ummmm...
Yes It Is

^This

how is killing misbehaving underage kids based..bad parents are at fault need to teach her how to act not fucking kill her.
go disturb another place ITcels

go disturb another place ITcels
Sure Bro Because Calling Out Pedos makes me a low IQ ITer...guess there are retards on both sides.

Sure Bro Because Calling Out Pedos makes me a low IQ ITer...guess there are retards on both sides.
finding a 17 year old attractive isn't pedophilia. pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children

most men are attracted to underage females,but they dont want to admit it due to the fear of being ostrasized
Its in the goddamn sticky
Read some more before you post here you IT cuck

Still nasty predatory behavior.
finding a 17 year old hot isn't weird it's very common. most girls that age look like they're in their early-mid 20s, some look in their late 20s. we are attracted to people based on appearance not age. also i don't see how someone who is 24 or something dating a 17 year old is bad. they aren't that much older and studies show that age gaps are beneficial. they're only more likely to break up because of society's stigma against age gaps

You picked the wrong haram foo'.

hahha fucking whore

no wonder iran isnt a bluepilled cuck paradise like the west.

This is actually 2x[Based] and 2x[LifeFuel]...

The father is based for behead his daughter for trying to have sex before marriage, the 35 yr old man is based for going after fresh, untainted pussy.

The fact that she "fell in love" with a 35 yr old is lifefuel for 30+cels who don't want to date old, used up roasties (but maybe not foids as young as 13 though) and it's lifefuel because a foid has been killed...

This is really good news...

Glad to see at least some Iranians refused to be cucked. I hope the 35 yr old and the father become good bros after this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back