Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A bad gf is a huge waste of time

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
You see people with toxic or otherwise bad girlfriends... and they can just eat up your time and money and energy whilst giving back very little in return.

To be honest I guess bad friends can be a bit like that too.

It seems to me that a good friend or gf is someone who truly adds to your life, not takes away from it.

Beta buxxing is cucked JFL not a real ascension

most posts on insta I see about relationships are always non stop drama and people beefing with each other, “women bad, GF overrated” normies are inching closer to being inkwell than inkwells are

Beggars can't be choosers.

It's that or the inceldom. They don't have much choice

It's that or the inceldom. They don't have much choice

Yeah it's a weird one isn't it really.

Imagine how much it's possible to lose to some of these women. Scary to even imagine tbh. You can give up your whole life for a bit of fairly unsatisfying action between the sheets and a bit of company.

The only thing you really get out of it is maybe a kid or two, which is great, but I do wonder sometimes if it's wiser for guys having a hard time with this to just focus more on their other family, extended family, etc.

Just pump and dump the bad girlfriend or single mother theory. Much better than suffering as an incel. Only cucks deal with them longer if they're unhappy.

I dont think i could have a relationshop for more than a few weeks. If a person keeps annoying me i either end things, ignore them or block them

Just pump and dump the bad girlfriend or single mother theory. Much better than suffering as an incel. Only cucks deal with them longer if they're unhappy.
Tbh. That's what Chad does.

But I don't have any girlfriend

incels cant even get in a bad relationship :feelshaha:

when that happens

will it be better or worse for incels?
it’ll just merge and become one and the same, most posters here are chadlites

it dont even matter if your a incel. so why even bring it up dude?

yes, the median height is 5’11 and the median face rating is 6-7, and these guys are careermaxxed, gymaxxed and say their ratings average 6-7

yes, the median height is 5’11 and the median face rating is 6-7, and these guys are careermaxxed, gymaxxed and say their ratings average 6-7
just a couple guys, im trucel

All relationships were good at some point and they had sex also. Even a failed relationship that got somewhere is better than inceldom.

If we dig deep enough all of us are volcels but the fact remains that sometimes it's just a bad deal.

It seems to me that a good friend or gf is someone who truly adds to your life, not takes away from it.
Yeah, good luck finding that even if you're Chad.

At least a bad gf would create a few positive memories... I have nothing...