Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The agepill is brutal and can make you do bad things.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
When I was in my home country I remember how many times this normie' was giving me some advices of to get experiences. He took this example when there was a time some deputy (I don't remember clearly but they were in the government) used to go in hotel and fuck many young teens. He told me it's because those guys didn't experienced those things when they were young.

2023 the courses (computer engineering) were hard , I was consistently studymax. He didn't want me to end up like these guys . He also told me if it's in your 30 you'll just find a wife and marry you'll get fucked. He told me I should experience everything (thresome, having multiple gf) when you'll be in a real relationship nothing will surprise you. He was willing to take me to this brothel . But I found excuses to not go. His gf is quite attractive and has big boobs and big ass , when she's passing must guys are watching. I remember one time he was telling me how he went to her house and got a blowjob from her and cum all over her face. It's not always sex...
Those guys (in my neighborhood ascended earlier than 12years old I think).I remember this time that girl went to his house he told me how he fucked her brutally bc it's not his gf. Even though the side girl was willing to date him...

Morale of the story the time you have in your teens and early twenties is the best time to try girls , have sex every time, fulfill all your desires. If you didn't experienced those you'll be sad , frustrated when you're older . You'd have nothing to remember. And will end up paying for sex. Even if you get a relationship, it won't be the same because you'd have less freedom to go out meet other girls,fuck girls.

The illusion of "having an option!".
There is no option here.

Either you had your fun, or prepare yourself for a very long lonely road until you Die.

Normies deserve to be Minecrafted

Based government deputy.

There is no option here.

Either you had your fun, or prepare yourself for a very long lonely road until you Die.
Brutal

Missing out on teen love is main reason people become pedophiles

That made me laugh but it's true.
And for the sex havers somehow becoming pedos (unless they betabuxxed at 30) have absolutely no excuse to be pedophiles and should be serving at least life in prison if not death row

That made me laugh but it's true.
Funny thing is when LGBTQ fags are pedos (who hunt children who havent hit puberty) they are MAPs and deserve a chance

But when we want a 15 year old without having to get attacked...

And for the sex havers somehow becoming pedos (unless they betabuxxed at 30) have absolutely no excuse to be pedophiles and should be serving at least life in prison if not death row
You're right

Funny thing is when LGBTQ fags are pedos (who hunt children who havent hit puberty) they are MAPs and deserve a chance

But when we want a 15 year old without having to get attacked...
All we want is a young virgin girl

When I was in my home country I remember how many times this normie' was giving me some advices of to get experiences. He took this example when there was a time some deputy (I don't remember clearly but they were in the government) used to go in hotel and fuck many young teens. He told me it's because those guys didn't experienced those things when they were young.

2023 the courses (computer engineering) were hard , I was consistently studymax. He didn't want me to end up like these guys . He also told me if it's in your 30 you'll just find a wife and marry you'll get fucked. He told me I should experience everything (thresome, having multiple gf) when you'll be in a real relationship nothing will surprise you. He was willing to take me to this brothel . But I found excuses to not go. His gf is quite attractive and has big boobs and big ass , when she's passing must guys are watching. I remember one time he was telling me how he went to her house and got a blowjob from her and cum all over her face. It's not always sex...
Those guys (in my neighborhood ascended earlier than 12years old I think).I remember this time that girl went to his house he told me how he fucked her brutally bc it's not his gf. Even though the side girl was willing to date him...

Morale of the story the time you have in your teens and early twenties is the best time to try girls , have sex every time, fulfill all your desires. If you didn't experienced those you'll be sad , frustrated when you're older . You'd have nothing to remember. And will end up paying for sex. Even if you get a relationship, it won't be the same because you'd have less freedom to go out meet other girls,fuck girls.
Suicide fuel. I hate the agepill. I’m still khv at 26.

Sex isn't important :soy: .

Sex life of a man is basically over byid 20s

There is no option here.

There is no option here.