Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A bad haircut can destroy your entire life if you're ugly (or make it worse)

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
If you're an incel , a bad haircut will ruin your existence on every way possible. Specially if you're balding and it was one of the few positive traits you have.

Hair is fucking life bro, no wonder why soldiers end up so depressed.

My hair got messy lately but at least it covers some of my flaws, I'm hesitant to go to the barber so I wouldn't things worse than they already are jfl

Just wear a cap theory

Normies always told to me just get a haircut. But i were to, i know damn well they would Say the same thing

Yeah hair is life - which is why I’ve nuked my testosterone by taking dutasteride for the past 15 months.

Ruin your life? No. An incel wasn’t given the luxury of having a life to ruin. For normies? I mean, sure maybe whatever, but they can still grow it out, can’t they?

It’s all genetics. If you still HAVE hair and you’re not a balding repulsive piece of shit to look at, you’re good to go.

My head is too oddly shaped to pull most haircuts off, I have to have it just the right length to make it sort of work but since I'm leaving my twenties behind it doesn't feel age appropriate now.

Ruin your life? No. An incel wasn’t given the luxury of having a life to ruin. For normies? I mean, sure maybe whatever, but they can still grow it out, can’t they?

It’s all genetics. If you still HAVE hair and you’re not a balding repulsive piece of shit to look at, you’re good to go.
It's not as easy as just let it grow bro specially if you're balding.
Also it will make your existence more unbereable, I'm already getting treated like shit by my own family.

Yeah hair is life - which is why I’ve nuked my testosterone by taking dutasteride for the past 15 months.
Based
Testosterone is cope, only gymcels care about that crap while hair is important for everything.

haircut is pointless boyo if you are sub5

If you're an incel , a bad haircut will ruin your existence on every way possible. Specially if you're balding and it was one of the few positive traits you have.

Hair is fucking life bro, no wonder why soldiers end up so depressed.
true im glad im not norwooding completely at 30
i am thinning on the side but it could be way worse
last time i had my hair short all my "friends" were suddenly "busy" all the time and my dad told me i looked weird:feelsrope:

I always get the buzzcut