Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're ugly don't get a haircut

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
There is a way to make yourself even uglier and that is by getting a haircut that only a CHAD and HTN can pull off.

Long hair is law for ugly men especially for those with subhuman side profile and nose.

Please do not get a haircut you'll look worse from a sub5 you will turn into sub3.

"If CHAD did it maybe i can pull it off too"

-No.

Shaved my head went from sub3 to IDGAF anymore.

I haircut myself

Long hair will make you look homeless as a ugly guy, short hair atleast makes you look decent enough to be considered well groomed

i'm even afraid to go to barbershops since one time when young bitch treated me with aggression.

Long shaggy hair is the best option for truecels

There is a way to make yourself even uglier and that is by getting a haircut that only a CHAD and HTN can pull off.

Long hair is law for ugly men especially for those with subhuman side profile and nose.

Please do not get a haircut you'll look worse from a sub5 you will turn into sub3.

"If CHAD did it maybe i can pull it off too"

-No.
I'm trying to grow my hair long because fuck it you only live once

I always cut my hair short

Every 4-5 months, I shave my head. Saving money is better / more important than caring what some foid thinks of me.

A lot of the popular haircuts these days require good facial structure and head shape, it looks underwhelming when a subhuman tries to pull off a Chad haircut.