Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A big titty foid sat next to me on the train

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
She was dressed modestly, had the girl next door kind of outifit. It was a boring day at school, I was tired and just randomly found a spot to sit down on the subway. :fuk:

Then she came and sat next to me, i could feel her clothes pressing on my arm :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: as the train moved. And she didn't seem to mind our clothes touching for the whole ride. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I LOVE THE SUBWAY.

Never been on a subway.

I would love that.

What did she smell like? :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

amazing posts. keep it up

Then she came and sat next to me, i could feel her clothes pressing on my arm :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: as the train moved. And she didn't seem to mind our clothes touching for the whole ride. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
She’s in love with you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Really thick tuna smell.
Screenshot 20220923 105258

Last edited:
She was dressed modestly, had the girl next door kind of outifit. It was a boring day at school, I was tired and just randomly found a spot to sit down on the subway. :fuk:

I LOVE THE SUBWAY.
Jfl u perverted little cuck:horror:

Ngl I did the same thing with a lot of foids on public transport. One time I was leaned up so close to this latin american foidlo that I could feel the retractions of her body as she breathes in and out. It was like I was cuddling her:feelsohh:

U just have to start small and immediately pull away if they seem to express any kind of discomfort with it (like moving her leg back or something). Sometimes u just get lucky and they don’t notice or care

Jfl u perverted little cuck:horror:

Ngl I did the same thing with a lot of foids on public transport. One time I was leaned up so close to this latin american foidlo that I could feel the retractions to her body as she breathes in and out. It was like I was cuddling her:feelsohh:

U just have to start small and immediately pull away if they seem to notice or express any kind of discomfort with it (like moving her leg back or something). Sometimes u just get lucky and they don’t notice or care
She chose to sit next to me :feelsaww: