Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I saw a 5'10 thick robust curry foid who looked like the baroness from G.I.Joe. Cobra! She mogged me to hell.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
She had a huge mogger frame and thick thighs and calves which she showed off in her skin-tight jeans. She had a light skin upper caste North Indian or Latina phenotype. Her long jet black hair was majestic and well groomed and styled. She wore these thick rim stylish glasses like the Baroness from G.I.Joe.

I was totally astonished to see someone like this in curryland! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Masculine foids are gross.

She was curvy and hot.

I know this feel, it's brutal :kys:

She had a huge mogger frame and thick thighs and calves which she showed off in her skin-tight jeans. She had a light skin upper caste North Indian or Latina phenotype. Her long jet black hair was majestic and well groomed and styled. She wore these thick rim stylish glasses like the Baroness from G.I.Joe.

I was totally astonished to see someone like this in curryland! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I remember last year I posted about seeing 2 fury foids at my university who heightmogged me and looked like thick thigh Amazons similar to how ou described the foid in your post. People didn't believe me, but they were real and it was a brutal experience for me.