Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR A blackpill analysis to Watership Down 1978

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
The animation is lame even for its time. But story is nice. It opens with a nice lore that reminded me bible since it has too much emphasis in an ethnicity and is a guide of survival for rabbits as First Testament is for Israelites.

Movie is about a rabbit who has a brother who has premonitions. Rabbits organize in "hutchs". They have a leader and royal guards who ensure no one goes out the "hutch". The thing is that the rabbit with premonitions sees that they have to leave the hutch. Otherwise they will die. His brother and other rabbits go out.

They undertake an adventure to very far away. Only one female went with them and she died.

At the end of their adventure they arrive but realize they have no females. Also, they cure a injured bird and he gaslighting them for having no females. Kinda reminded me to gaslighting sexhavers. :dafuckfeels:

Honestly it made me cry. Maybe because the life of a rabbit is hard as it is for incels. Like rabbits we have a thousand enemies.

View: https://youtu.be/oZsY2i0Cz_k

Although, as an incel I couldn't identify with the second part of the movie. The second part of the movie is about the rabbits searching and risking their lives for pussy. I considered them cucks at the beginning. But then I remember that female rabbits in this universe are not mean as foids are with me IRL :dafuckfeels:. Also they did this sacrifice in order to have descendants. Something lost in Western societies.

Although, as an incel I couldn't identify with the second part of the movie. The second part of the movie is about the rabbits searching and risking their lives for pussy. I considered them cucks at the beginning. But then I remember that female rabbits in this universe are not mean as foids are with me IRL :dafuckfeels:. Also they did this sacrifice in order to have descendants. Something lost in Western societies.
Brutal :blackpill:

Seems quite interesting.:feelsokman: