Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Blackpill church - A vision for the future

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
Once all of our social media is banned, our servers got taken down and our books got banned off amazon etc. what exactly do we have left to save ugly young men from bluepilled gaslighting? Religions in most 1st countries have a special protection status that they cannot be prosecuted and banned that easily.
I would really like incels.is and other platforms put their money on the table and build black pill churches which would not only be a place of worship and blackpill knowledge but also a haven for lonely/autistic men who have trauma and fear of how society and their own family has treated them.

They should also include a university/course where you can take part in seminars and become an enlightened blackpill professor who can teach guys that escaped from bluepilled families on blackpill reality and how to navigate in a world that rejected you.

What do you think?

Hell yeah I'll be the blackpill priest

Once all of our social media is banned, our servers got taken down and our books got banned off amazon etc. what exactly do we have left to save ugly young men from bluepilled gaslighting? Religions in most 1st countries have a special protection status that they cannot be prosecuted and banned that easily.
I would really like incels.is and other platforms put their money on the table and build black pill churches which would not only be a place of worship and blackpill knowledge but also a haven for lonely/autistic men who have trauma and fear of how society and their own family has treated them.

They should also include a university/course where you can take part in seminars and become an enlightened blackpill professor who can teach guys that escaped from bluepilled families on blackpill reality and how to navigate in a world that rejected you.

What do you think?
Who will raise money for it?

Unironicly a good a idea but normies well catch up with "muh misogyny" :foidSoy: :soy:
And therefore will be put on par with Islamic Extremism which is not exactly tolerated.

Either way it would be a very good idea even now tbh

What do you think?
Sounds like a good plan BUT NO JEWS ALLOWED

Last edited:
To be fair the black pill has already become so mainstream that I hear about it irl. I can tell you as a person in his first year in university these kids are aware lol.

That wouldn't be doable for many reasons. Normies would move heaven and earth to shut it down. Also, there'd always be some scammercel trying to take advantage of it.

I think it'd be safer to find a way to have black pill knowledge printed. It's super easy to get a hold of Mein Kampf; it should be just as easy to get a hold of My Twisted World. With all the stigma associated with destroying books, we can rest assured our knowledge will live on forever through that medium.

Just my two cents.

Sounds like a good plan BUT NO JEWS ALLOWED

Indeed.

Nice idea except for Whites.

Witness the

(Notice the lack of a proper display)

Good luck finding the church of Ben klassen or the regular church of creativity... It's

Perhaps the only illegal church in America

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back