Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A bluepilled thought is bothering me

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
There is a song called "Island in the sun" by Weezer. The song is about a couple who sails out to the ocean. They land in an island where the bright yellow sun hovers over it, they then play and have fun on the island where they live in serenity, and nothing is disturbing them. They no longer feel bad anymore because they have each other. It's a stupid song that I wish I never listened to. Its even more brutal when I'm sitting alone in my couch and I think about all of the couples my age who are in an "island" in the sun. They are in an island in the sun , I'm trapped in a prison where I continue to rot until I pass away. There is a sun hovering over them, a dark cloud hovers over me and It makes me feel cold.
I want to kill the pain. I'm going to distract myself by being watching videos on YT. And I will be scrolling .is throughout the night to feel better.

Last edited:
There is a song called "Island in the sun" by Weezer. The song is about a couple who sails out to the ocean.
i hate how most songs are about relationships and foids, makes it impossible to listen to because i am constantly reminded of my inceldom

listen to better music

Interesting. I've heard that song many times but never really listened to the lyrics. I will next time