Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God is taunting me with all of these cute women

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
Shortly after playing a dating sim with cute nerdy women.

I see them everywhere, virgin cute women who look as if they havent ventured out in the sun, they have scruffy thigh warmers with boots, nerdy glasses, no makeup fixed cute hair.

God is taunting me, he destroyed my beloved tree, he destroyed my wine bottle, he destroyed my posters, and now hes taunting me with cute women...

Ive witnessed this before, female groups will turn them to whores.

No woman is truly innocent

Fuck dude, im not going to rope, but why the fuck is god such an asshole

No woman is truly innocent
They're like children in gaza, once they enter a friend group they get corrupted, ive seen devout muslim women become cum gobbling sluts by being groomed by female groups in school

They're like children in gaza, once they enter a friend group they get corrupted, ive seen devout muslim women become cum gobbling sluts by being groomed by female groups in school
Even if a woman was sheltered her entire life, she would still be low IQ and therefore fall into temptation much easier than a man would

>virgin
>woman

pick one

Forget it none of them are virgins. They have all gotten cocks up their croch.

They're virgin
if you think there are still virgin foids above the age of 18, then you are still bluepilled

>inb4 an argument starts

I see them everywhere, virgin cute women who look as if they havent ventured out in the sun, they have scruffy thigh warmers with boots, nerdy glasses, no makeup fixed cute hair.

God is taunting me, he destroyed my beloved tree, he destroyed my wine bottle, he destroyed my posters, and now hes taunting me with cute women...

Wait until you get to Uni lmao

Shoot your shot before it happens.
They're unapproachable, not on dating sites, schools for women kinda, always with their dads when i see them, the closest i came was during wine fair, i was kinda confused and she kinda just stared at me, again, with her dad. And she was older than me

Wait until you get to Uni lmao
I decided not to go to uni, my sister is there and it's hell, just to get into a place i can build myself, my sister says she have to learn about greek columns when shes a fucking fashion designer, and te tiles from 1700s.

Probably my only chance to get a gf whos unsulled, i'd be in a course with many women atleast, maybe id get cool friends, but i think people im weird, kinda unapproachable

I decided not to go to uni, my sister is there and it's hell, just to get into a place i can build myself, my sister says she have to learn about greek columns when shes a fucking fashion designer, and te tiles from 1700s.

Probably my only chance to get a gf whos unsulled, i'd be in a course with many women atleast, maybe id get cool friends, but i think people im weird, kinda unapproachable
Not a bad decision to not go.

If you're in the US, I'd recommend trying to date a hairdresser or cosmetologist. They're usually more socially reserved and lots of them are more conservative

Not a bad decision to not go.

If you're in the US, I'd recommend trying to date a hairdresser or cosmetologist. They're usually more socially reserved and lots of them are more conservative
I live in sweden, it's free. My tought is to become a certified appraiser of antique, vintage, design, become an apprentice to an auctioneer/pawn, then use it to work at my families future auction hall, (major doxx)

Screenshot 20240326 023031 Reddit

I live in sweden, it's free. My tought is to become a certified appraiser of antique, vintage, design, become an apprentice to an auctioneer/pawn, then use it to work at my families future auction hall, (major doxx)
That's actually really cool. Glad you're pursuing something you enjoy that is a family tradition.

That's actually really cool. Glad you're pursuing something you enjoy that is a family tradition.
Technically 3 generation tradition, but you can become rich asf and its limited

Same, I feel the same after dating Chihiro fujishmi in persona 3 , I see nerdy foids everywhere and want to dick them.

It’s because you are racist and anti Semite you better fucking vote for Biden

I see myself unconsciously staring at foids ass and boobs if its a pretty whore