Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A BMI of 27 is healthier than a BMI of 19

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
A BMI of 27 is healthier than a BMI of 19 because overweight people live longer than underweight people a 5’8 170 pound man is healthier than 5’8 130 pound man overweight people and normal weight people have more fat in their body it’s unnatural for your body fat percentage to be in the single digits regardless of what you look 20% body fat is healthier than 8% body fat my weight is probably gonna put me in an early grave cause I been skinny my entire life I never been a normal weight at 5’9 you’d be better off at 185lbs then 125lbs

incel trait: confusing thread

No, they don't; skinny normies are higher on the decile scale than overweight ones and live longer. :feelsjuice:

manlets live the longest because they have less cels

No, they don't; skinny normies are higher on the decile scale than overweight ones and live longer. :feelsjuice:
So you think a 5’9 120 pound guy is healthier than a 5’9 180 pound guy

If you have a really hard time to gaing weight you should see a doctor, for some people is kinda hard but I guarantee to you it ain't that hard

So you think a 5’9 120 pound guy is healthier than a 5’9 180 pound guy
Give me a visualization of these statistics. :feelshehe:

Give me a visualization of these statistics. :feelshehe:
I’m 150 and look like I would get my ass kicked and same height by 170 or 180. So just sheer muscle mass. If you 180 you aren’t blubbering fat

I’m 150 and look like I would get my ass kicked and same height by 170 or 180. So just sheer muscle mass. If you 180 you aren’t blubbering fat
It depends, then; on average those more overweight than 65% of the population are more likely to live a reduced lifespan. :feelswhere:

It depends, then; on average those more overweight than 65% of the population are more likely to live a reduced lifespan. :feelswhere:
I think that’s more of older (45+) that make those statistics but in youth being not skinny is probably healthier. I’ve even read shit like skinny people are skinny because if they were fat they would stroke out or have heart attack or some shit. They can’t handle the stress

A BMI of 27 is healthier than a BMI of 19 because overweight people live longer than underweight people a 5’8 170 pound man is healthier than 5’8 130 pound man overweight people and normal weight people have more fat in their body it’s unnatural for your body fat percentage to be in the single digits regardless of what you look 20% body fat is healthier than 8% body fat my weight is probably gonna put me in an early grave cause I been skinny my entire life I never been a normal weight at 5’9 you’d be better off at 185lbs then 125lbs
i remember the requirement for sperm donors is BMI 18 percent (not less or more).