Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I may never feel the touch of a woman in my life

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
People might feed me cope by saying that I’ll find someone eventually, or that I just need to put myself out there. How the fuck can I put myself out there when society has cast me aside like trash? I have severe anxiety issues and whenever I look in the mirror I become enraged, as I see a dullness in my eyes. My face suken in and void of that relatableness that normies crave. (Being chad)

If I ascend with a woman and she becomes my girlfriend, this place will be ancient history to me. Until then, I am doomed to experience the full power of the black pill. I am 20 years old with zero sexual experience, living my entire life observing foids who view me me as a lower life form than them. I have also desperately craved the touch of a woman since puberty began for me.

My mind has unfortunately been twisted my soyciety to be a vessel of pure hatred for those who succeed where I don’t, and this includes the girl that I was previously in love with many years ago. She put me in the friendzone and chose her boyfriend over me, who was some fat low tier normie. Then I did the math: If women pick the better option, and she chose a low tier normie over me, that makes me bottom of the barrel trash. This was the seed that was first planted for me to eventually become blackpilled.

Once a oneitis cuck, now filled with pure rage and hatred for the foid who essentially introduced me to this world of suffering. She is privileged beyond belief, and has a new boyfriend now. She has a father who is a politician, which creates even more rage within me. Not only did she reject me, her family has political ties.

After 6 years of thinking about her, starting with love, and ending with pure hatred, I have finally accepted that I may be alone for the rest of my life and it never began for me. I feel a sense of peace (giga cope, I will probably spiral into a manic rage and eventually depression tomorrow), and all I can do is accept my circumstances after years of being mentally tormented by her and every other foid I have wanted. My only copes left are YouTube, this forum, cigarettes, and masturbation which only makes me feel shittier in the long run.

Tldr: Over

Foid Skin is overrated

If you are an incel - yes you will never be loved by foids.
If you can't cope with that - **** is the only solution

People might feed me cope by saying that I’ll find someone eventually, or that I just need to put myself out there. How the fuck can I put myself out there when society has cast me aside like trash? I have severe anxiety issues and whenever I look in the mirror I become enraged, as I see a dullness in my eyes. My face suken in and void of that relatableness that normies crave. (Being chad)

If I ascend with a woman and she becomes my girlfriend, this place will be ancient history to me. Until then, I am doomed to experience the full power of the black pill. I am 20 years old with zero sexual experience, living my entire life observing foids who view me me as a lower life form than them. I have also desperately craved the touch of a woman since puberty began for me.

My mind has unfortunately been twisted my soyciety to be a vessel of pure hatred for those who succeed where I don’t, and this includes the girl that I was previously in love with many years ago. She put me in the friendzone and chose her boyfriend over me, who was some fat low tier normie. Then I did the math: If women pick the better option, and she chose a low tier normie over me, that makes me bottom of the barrel trash. This was the seed that was first planted for me to eventually become blackpilled.

Once a oneitis cuck, now filled with pure rage and hatred for the foid who essentially introduced me to this world of suffering. She is privileged beyond belief, and has a new boyfriend now. She has a father who is a politician, which creates even more rage within me. Not only did she reject me, her family has political ties.

After 6 years of thinking about her, starting with love, and ending with pure hatred, I have finally accepted that I may be alone for the rest of my life and it never began for me. I feel a sense of peace (giga cope, I will probably spiral into a manic rage and eventually depression tomorrow), and all I can do is accept my circumstances after years of being mentally tormented by her and every other foid I have wanted. My only copes left are YouTube, this forum, cigarettes, and masturbation which only makes me feel shittier in the long run.

Tldr: Over
Go to concert and grope some stacies in gta online.

For feds: im joking.

The thought that i`m gonna be alone forever kills me

If I ascend with a woman and she becomes my girlfriend, this place will be ancient history to me. Until then...
Such retarded notions..:feelskek: "Ascencion" would be Leaving this world, NOT being a part of purgatory.
You still have a long way to go before you call yourself Blackpilled.

1st Step:
QUIT ROMANTICIZING WHORES.

2d Step:
YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT.

3rd Step:
REALIZE THAT YOU ARE IN FACT A SUBTRACTED DEBT POSSESSED BY ILLNESS, CALLED THE WILL TO LIVE.

4th Step:
EMBRACE NIHILISM, AND OBJECTIVE REALITY, BE DETACHED FROM EVERYTHING. AND LIVE YOUR REMAINING DAYS AS AN APPARITION.

FINAL STEP:
NEET THE SYSTEM. AND PLAY VIDYA.

She put me in the friendzone and chose her boyfriend over me, who was some fat low tier normie.
Something tells me he was tall...

Also, the "friendzone" is a stupid concept, the friendzone doesn't exist, only rejection exists, she rejected you, but she accepted you as a friend, but that doesn't change the fact that she doesn't think about you in a romantic way, or maybe you just didn't show interest in the right way at the right moment.

Rejection is normal, even Chad has to deal with it, but the difference is that we incels have to face it constantly. Sometimes it's ok to show interest in a girl, but don't be a simp for 6 fucking years.

Mogs me for being able to cope with YouTube. Anhedonia made me lose interest in YouTubers i used to watch