Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A bunch of dudes made fun of me in a store today

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
I was in a store minding my business when a bunch of really loud gangster middle-aged guys walked in. They started walking around the store doing nothing but talking extremely loudly and talking to a girl they saw. I try avoiding them by dogging them and getting in the back of them in line. They started to randomly make fun of me saying I looked nervous and how uncomfortable I looked. Then I started looking away from them and they started saying I looked like I was about to cry. This continued for at least 2 minutes randomly insulting me. This is why I fucking hate people.

You should have stood up for yourself

Normfags judge everything about you, your looks, the way you walk etc

That's not making fun of you. That's niggers being niggers.

You should have stood up for yourself
Stupid. They were a group, he was alone. Best he could have done was open by KOing one of them. Then it's 2v1, still bad but not as bad. Running your mouth just takes away your initiative.

Middle-aged like 28-30 years old?

John wick gif 2

ThERe is only one solution...

It’s like people forget that weirdos have nothing to lose, which means they can show them the ERror of their ways

I I wouldve went jokER AND started a racewar in gta5rp

Sorry that happened to you, brothER. This world should be a bettER place.

Fuck the human race and nature

I was in a store minding my business when a bunch of really loud gangster middle-aged guys walked in. They started walking around the store doing nothing but talking extremely loudly and talking to a girl they saw. I try avoiding them by dogging them and getting in the back of them in line. They started to randomly make fun of me saying I looked nervous and how uncomfortable I looked. Then I started looking away from them and they started saying I looked like I was about to cry. This continued for at least 2 minutes randomly insulting me. This is why I fucking hate people.
I would deny them the pleasure of bullying me, I would just say, No im not and im just here for my shit then ill go.

It worked before, Some rando in his 50s asked if i can pay his huge load of groceries i replied to him quickly, Do you think im made of money? Everyone looked at us and he got embarrased, I know how these weirdos are wired so i just let them stare, It helped my cause in shutting the dude down.

Thats why u should get a gun brother.

People fear men who have nothing to loose with a gun.

This IS people " for you .

Be on Edge Most of the time and be ready to retaliate / Push Back

I've had this happen to me, I almost got jumped by a bunch of black kids (about 15 monkeys) while I was unlocking my escooter in the car park luckily I quickly took off and rode my way to the hood to buy some drugs and went straight home, I need to get my car fixed asap.

It's really important to give the people the "i've got nothing to lose anymore, my life is so fucking shit so that it'd better to kill you with my knife and end up in the jail" vibe. This is the real thugmaxxing you can do as an incel.

Hoodrat scum needs to be culled

It's really important to give the people the "i've got nothing to lose anymore, my life is so fucking shit so that it'd better to kill you with my knife and end up in the jail" vibe. This is the real thugmaxxing you can do as an incel.
Doesn't work if you're a manlet or have a goofy looking unintimidating face

Thats why u should get a gun brother.

People fear men who have nothing to loose with a gun.
I'm getting mine in the near future