Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A couple kissed infront of me today

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★★★★
Today i went out in public for the first time in two weeks and when i was walking to the shop a couple was in my way of the store i had to walk by them while they were kissing i wanted to kill them both right then they ruined by day and i`ve been in a shit mood ever since

fire destroy GIF

My honest reaction if I saw them:

I could have ruined that chad's face permanently to the point he would be worse than an Indian

I feel like they do it sometimes to show us ugly men what we'll never have. Fucking barbarians

I see that shit on a daily basis. Suicidefuel at its finest

Today i went out in public for the first time in two weeks and when i was walking to the shop a couple was in my way of the store i had to walk by them while they were kissing i wanted to kill them both right then they ruined by day and i`ve been in a shit mood ever since
Should have beat the crap out them

IT MAKES NO SENSE TO KISS IN PUBLIC, THESE STUPID AND RETARDED COUPLES DO IT ON PURPOSE, JUST TO HUMILIATE US. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: