Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A chad redditor confronts a IT indian foid

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Screenshot 20240319 230707 Reddit

Screenshot 20240319 230728 Reddit

Imagine this whores have audacity to talk bad about indian men, this chad redditor debunked all her point, debunking the whore.

Based Curry BTFO stupid privileged cunt

Indian men need to take their society back

This foid :foidSoy:: I dunno why there's less women for them. Maybe because they literally murder all their female babies? Shit, there
are *still* villages in the North of India who celebrate the fact that no girls a born there (and by that they mean they
kill them after birth.) Like, fuck man. Imagine carrying a baby for nine months only to have the father murder it, and
then having to still be wife to that man and serve his family. Horrifying.
Why would any Indian woman want to marry an Indian man if she had any other choice in the matter? Hell, women
are still getting lit of fire when, after they pay their dowry, the husband's family demands more. Like, no man! lain't
marrying one of them. I don't want to be lit on life because my family either can't pay more or doesn't want to pay
more. And, yeah, sita is outlawed, but how many women still die because their family throws them on the pyre?
As a woman, India is a thing of nightmares to me. There are worse places, I know, but it's up there

He is truly a dharma rakshak

I bet she's a currywhore herself

Battle of mid

Based, killing infants to fuck up the gender balance of the country to grow more incels. :feelsYall:

You found @anandkonda's reddit account:feelskek:.

i hope that currywhore gets raped and beaten to death

'as a woman, India is a thing of nightmares to me'

based curryland

state of curryland:

Even when the laws are completely against men women will claim that they're oppressed

i mean india should be nuked

What she really means is that curries are ugly and she is white chad only

curry tech support foids are the worst curry foids secretly hate their own race they wish they could be white same with chinks

A damn nice response:feelsthink:.

Based, killing infants to fuck up the gender balance of the country to grow more incels. :feelsYall:
No female infanticide is based. Less woman and more men means men will be the chooser instead of woman. My grand father said at his time women used to beg to get married to them if you had a decent job.

No female infanticide is based. Less woman and more men means men will be the chooser instead of woman. My grand father said at his time women used to beg to get married to them if you had a decent job.
You came back:feelsLightsaber:

less women and more men would mean women would choose not men lol
It would be hypergamy overdrive leaving a huge section of men in societies without any partners

less women and more men would mean women would choose not men lol
It would be hypergamy overdrive leaving a huge section of men in societies without any partners
Yeah, that is when there is a free market. If society like in India, discourages single woman and forces them to get married as soon as possible it will work out in men's favor.

You clipped it, but the response got -12 votes. Ever single sentence if 100% true but they still downvoted it. Some people want to view curry men as bad and they don't give a fuck about facts or evidence. Curries have are literal Afghani Taliban tactics as far as they are concerned. They ouldn't differentiate one from the other on a map - so what's the difference?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bgbxr7/oh_no_india_is_getting_more_progressive_the_horror/

True man, they think Indian men are bad, fuck em, as incels we should try our best to upvote

Unfortunately the world doesnt run like that now.

Sad. Just 50 years ago Men had all the power in the society and now we are cucked by bullshit feminist laws.

Based Dharma Rakshak

But unfortunately, currently social dynamics has completely changed

You clipped it, but the response got -12 votes. Ever single sentence if 100% true but they still downvoted it. Some people want to view curry men as bad and they don't give a fuck about facts or evidence. Curries have are literal Afghani Taliban tactics as far as they are concerned. They ouldn't differentiate one from the other on a map - so what's the difference?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bgbxr7/oh_no_india_is_getting_more_progressive_the_horror/

Give the link of wereq post

This foid :foidSoy:: I dunno why there's less women for them. Maybe because they literally murder all their female babies? Shit, there
are *still* villages in the North of India who celebrate the fact that no girls a born there (and by that they mean they
kill them after birth.) Like, fuck man. Imagine carrying a baby for nine months only to have the father murder it, and
then having to still be wife to that man and serve his family. Horrifying.

Carpet-nuked*

One singular nuke won’t do much
Fuck off Kamma. Your Kamma greed and nepotism to your own community slowed down growth in United Andhra. Luckily we divided and Telangana growth boomed

Kill all the commies and ricebags instead, the country will develop in 5 nano seconds.

Last edited:
modern life has made foids cocky, arrogant and complacent
ww3 is gonna be great for them:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

covid was hilarious so many meltdowns by whores

i can't meet chad reeee - :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Yeah, that is when there is a free market. If society like in India, discourages single woman and forces them to get married as soon as possible it will work out in men's favor.
if there are ten men and six women even if u force those women to marry u still have 4 single men.U don't understand middle school algebra?

"Women empowered"

if u force those women to marry u still have 4 single men.U don't understand middle school algebra?
Men will die in wars or with drug abuse problems. Drugs and Alcohol abuse also increase GDP. I am talking about 920-950 females per 1000 males range.

:foidSoy::foidSoy: "Why would any indian woman want to marry an indian man if that was the only choice"
And they gaslight us to tell us race doesn't matter or they're open to dating all races lmao.