Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have I officially entered fakecel territory ?

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★
I thought a lot before posting this but something really odd happened today and I can't stop thinking about it.

So as you may know there is a girl who uses me as her uber. I have made several posts about her.

So today me and her were discussing some normie drama among our friends and she suddenly asked me what I intended to do in the future. Me being the tactless autist I am I blurted out the complete unaltered truth.
-> Complete my bachelors
-> Give a hard competitive exam and go for masters
-> Hopefully in a Top Tier Tech School
-> This tech school in particular has a lot of Japanese companies coming to hire engineer
-> Get hired go to Japan
-> Hopefully Date and marry a Jap waifu

She got very upset and jealous at me preferring Jap women over Curry women and said that Indian guys always prefer foreign girls over Indian girls and that they don't like Indian girls.

I didn't really thought she would be this pissed at me, an inkwell having fantasies about Noodles.

Yes, but you shouldn't be banned until you actually ascend

you are a simp and a cuck idc

I'm this close to requesting a self ban, on god I hate most of you here

you were having a nice convo with a foid?

hell yeah post more i'll bet we can all relate to this

jfl

nerd

She's just mad you sort of indirectly called her unattractive.

She's just mad you sort of indirectly called her unattractive.
I said no such thing I literally blurted out I want to date a Jap girl. I didn't mention Curryfoids at all.

People often talk big, but until you ascend,
you are still a fucking incel and belong on this forum.
This is still his home

Why?

And that's the tragic irony of these places.
It just seems that there aren't many actual incels here. A user here said he denied sex with a woman and didn't even get banned jfl.

It just seems that there aren't many actual incels here. A user here said he denied sex with a woman and didn't even get banned jfl.
Ah ok, I thought you were gonna get at me for being "Right-Wing" even though I'm only that on social issues, economically I'm kind of centrist but lean a bit more left, but fair enough.

I said no such thing I literally blurted out I want to date a Jap girl. I didn't mention Curryfoids at all.
I guess it hurt her ego or something. You can't always understand foids.

Talking to a foid and being able to fuck one are two very different things

Ah ok, I thought you were gonna get at me for being "Right-Wing" even though I'm only that on social issues, economically I'm kind of centrist but lean a bit more left, but fair enough.
why would I do that? Idc about other peoples political opinions. We're all incels here and I think its important we build a strong community and have unity, even if its just online.

Why did you even join .is if you don't like it there? Just to complain? I am not making a remark on you, I just often see you complaining. I guess you lurked this site for some time before joining, so why did you bother joining if it's that bad?

Why did you even join .is if you don't like it there? Just to complain? I am not making a remark on you, I just often see you complaining.
I often complain? wtf are you talking about? I barely complain here. I have made like 1 post complaining about the volcels here and that's it.

why would I do that? Idc about other peoples political opinions. We're all incels here and I think its important we build a strong community and have unity, even if its just online.
Agreed, idk why I got off on that tangent, my bad. University has fried my brain as of late jfl.

She thought you could be her last resort betabuxxing option in case everything else failed.
By planning on marrying a japanese you are taking away her parachute

I often complain? wtf are you talking about? I barely complain here. I have made like 1 post complaining about the volcels here and that's it.
That's the same logic normies hit you with: "stop complying bro" after you've tried a million times & just mention one thing.
no worries :feelsokman:
:feelsYall:

I thought a lot before posting this but something really odd happened today and I can't stop thinking about it.

So as you may know there is a girl who uses me as her uber. I have made several posts about her.

So today me and her were discussing some normie drama among our friends and she suddenly asked me what I intended to do in the future. Me being the tactless autist I am I blurted out the complete unaltered truth.
-> Complete my bachelors
-> This tech school in particular has a lot of Japanese companies coming to hire engineer
-> Get hired go to Japan

She got very upset and jealous at me preferring Jap women over Curry women and said that Indian guys always prefer foreign girls over Indian girls and that they don't like Indian girls.

I didn't really thought she would be this pissed at me, an inkwell having fantasies about Noodles.
Why is the foid mad that you seek to try your luck with foreign women since you have no luck with your own women? It's not your fault. If anything it is her fault for complaining so much about it since she clearly isn't giving out any pussy.

I think so too

PS I fail to see how this makes you a fakecel
Some people think that even talking with a foid is considered fakecel. Wow you talk with a foid while you are being her uber you're totally like fakecel :foidSoy: :foidSoy:. Can't get laid = incel.

Some people think that even talking with a foid is considered fakecel. Wow you talk with a foid while you are being her uber you're totally like fakecel :foidSoy: :foidSoy:. Can't get laid = incel.
my thoughts exactly

cool u talked to foid. i do that everyday it goes nowhere.

Good luck with it. If you find her attractive, then maybe the next time you speak, you can ask if she wants to hang out, and see where it goes.

I understand this but retarded users here call everyone a fakecel

Did you ask her out ?

Do it, and you'll know.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

No I am too much of a pussy to do that

Then just fucking do it.

Best case scenario you ascend.

Worse case scenario you don't have to uber anymore.

Copy paste the following line to her, right now :

"Hey, do you wanna go out together friday evening ? just you and me"

It's taht simple. Either she wants you; or she doesnt

-> Complete my bachelors
-> Get hired go to Japan

She gets mad andnyet she still goes for chad. Fucking hypocrite.