Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A clear example of foid privilege: *SLUMS OF INDIA (DALIT) EDITION*

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I saw some people coping (rehab room ((former incel tv)) of all people) saying a 9+ chad lives a more privileged life than all foids on the planet combined.
This is demonstrably wrong and easily debunkable.

So, here's maleesha:

View: https://youtu.be/Yy_Lp1KO_Bc?si=S7s-O46Q-WnxOUYL

She's 16 now, and living in the slums of mumbai. Although she still is in a horrible material condition, she got to be scouted by an american model agent, and has 200+ thousand followers on instagram.

NOW, this is a, whoever, whatever man:

View: https://youtu.be/5edcVOZbvIs?si=d4lYzYcqVl_imamI

from the same place, same country amd living in the same conditions (maybe worse, arguably) as this foid. He has psl god vibes, tbh. Difference? He has a dick between his legs.

SO ITS OVAHHHHHHHH

Fat link pin this plzzzzz:feelsaww:

A pin? All this suggests is that there are more people beating their dicks to pictures of girls than there are people lusting after men.

A pin? All this suggests is that there are more people beating their dicks to pictures of girls than there are people lusting after men.
If thats all you could abstract from my post, im very sorry for you.

IF nothing bad happens to her bfr, she will surely get scouted and walk famous runways all over the world. Especially with a sob story like hers.

Now, the dude? Will eat a warm meal in a good day and scavenge for trash in a bad one. Not even a comparison. SMV (and therefore quality of life) of foids will always be unfathomably higher than any man (well except for 1%) in the history of mankind.

IF nothing bad happens to her bfr, she will surely get scouted and walk famous runways all over the world. Especially with a sob story like hers.

Now, the dude? Will eat a warm meal in a good day and scavenge for trash in a bad one. Not even a comparison. SMV (and therefore quality of life) of foids will always be unfathomably higher than any man (well except for 1%) in the history of mankind.

But the reason it happened is because there just isn't a market for pretty men. Not like there is for pretty women. And that's not really a big revelation.

But the reason it happened is because there just isn't a market for pretty men. Not like there is for pretty women. And that's not really a big revelation.
I havent seen a pinned post that says anything "revealing" in AGES.

This is a succint and clear example of the blackpill. Any normie passing through this site would be flabbergasted by this single example.

So, anyways, PIN MY SHIT NIGGER. :lasereyes: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsbadman:

I would ascend with maleesha.

Curries are litterally pull down by colour :feelsaww:

The guy I posted would literally be chad if he had tan colouring, thick eyebrows, and good hairstyles.

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpeg
    IMG_1120.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1118.jpeg
    IMG_1118.jpeg
    503.2 KB · Views: 22
As i said, rehab room has been led astray (just an hypothesis) by the whole psl god movement going on, and now thinks they live easier lives than even a regular stacy.

A lot of incels follow on what he says ad verbatum, and its good that someone corrects him from time to time.

Even HE SAID TO NOT FOLLOW on his words without critical thought.

I havent seen a pinned post that says anything "revealing" in AGES.

This is a succint and clear example of the blackpill. Any normie passing through this site would be flabbergasted by this single example.

So, anyways, PIN MY SHIT NIGGER. :lasereyes: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsbadman:

I don't think it would, and this doesn't reveal anything. Normies already know that pretty girls can do modeling if they're pretty. This isn't the only pretty brown girl making lots of money, Instagram is full of them.

As i said, rehab room has been led astray (just an hypothesis) by the whole psl god movement going on, and now thinks they live easier lives than even a regular stacy.

A lot of incels follow on what he says ad verbatum, and its good that someone corrects him from time to time.

Even HE SAID TO NOT FOLLOW on his words without critical thought.
retard room and his followers seem to have some sort of superiority complex.

Just be foid is law
Imagine if she was white nordic holy shit narcissism speedrun

Clown world puts more focus on 40+ year old infertile foids than young men. Why are you even surprised at this point? The supposed greater good excuse is a complete psyop.

Brutal, Dalit Mogger is a psl god and still living in slums of Mumbai.

@proudweeb pin this.

The only reason they give women high levels of social priviledge, is for sexual control of those they
deem not sexually worthy. This is why the law was created to control the poor.

Man in India logs onto online dating and can't get a match, he logs onto online dating forums and can't
get a response, he asks women out in real life they say no, if he complains he is a woman hater. He is
supposed to just sit there and be lonely. Indian men should be refusing to join their armies and protect
their cities.

In the west it is discrimination city, in India though it is much worse than here.

Last edited:
The only reason they give women high levels of social priviledge, is for sexual control of those they
deem not sexually worthy. This is why the law was created to control the poor.

Man in India logs onto online dating and can't get a match, he logs onto online dating forums and can't
get a response, he asks women out in real life they say no, if he complains he is a woman hater. He is
supposed to just sit there and be lonely. Indian men should be refusing to join their armies and protect
their cities.

In the west it is discrimination city, in India though it is much worse than here.
A lot of people outside Curryland definitely have a coloured perception of Indian's sexual market, mainly due to arrange-marriage. Indian's younger gen men are really fucked here, paying for the sins of their retarded fathers and grandfathers.

I saw some people coping (rehab room ((former incel tv)) of all people) saying a 9+ chad lives a more privileged life than all foids on the planet combined.
This is demonstrably wrong and easily debunkable.

So, here's maleesha:

View: https://youtu.be/Yy_Lp1KO_Bc?si=S7s-O46Q-WnxOUYL

She's 16 now, and living in the slums of mumbai. Although she still is in a horrible material condition, she got to be scouted by an american model agent, and has 200+ thousand followers on instagram.

NOW, this is a, whoever, whatever man:

View: https://youtu.be/5edcVOZbvIs?si=d4lYzYcqVl_imamI

from the same place, same country amd living in the same conditions (maybe worse, arguably) as this foid. He has psl god vibes, tbh. Difference? He has a dick between his legs.

SO ITS OVAHHHHHHHH

very good thread, deserves more attention.
Yes, genderpill alone is massive. Being born the wrong gender alone can make or break you.
For instance, many have done genderswap experiments on tinder where they just changed the gender and kept the same photos, and were showered in messages.

Zqkqgea1c7h11

So yes, you can be an absolute mogger but if you are male and wrong ethnicity, RIP to you.
More than 1 failo and its over.
And being male is first failo.

very good thread, deserves more attention.
Yes, genderpill alone is massive. Being born the wrong gender alone can make or break you.
For instance, many have done genderswap experiments on tinder where they just changed the gender and kept the same photos, and were showered in messages.

View attachment 1064961

So yes, you can be an absolute mogger but if you are male and wrong ethnicity, RIP to you.
More than 1 failo and its over.
And being male is first failo.
Absolutely right once again, gecko. I like and respect rehab room, but i've never seen him saying something so abhorrently wrong.

Being a 10/10 slayer is the female equivalent (in raw effectiveness in the dating market, or SMV wise, in short) of being a HTB.

I dont have the right and exact numbers, but based on observable reality (and tbh an educated guess) its pretty much that. Or not even that.

If we lived in an absolutely fair world, having a dick between your legs would already count for disability and be considered an extremely unlucky, forsaken event that should grant you reparations by the government KEK

Absolutely right once again, gecko. I like and respect rehab room, but i've never seen him saying something so abhorrently wrong.

Being a 10/10 slayer is the female equivalent (in raw effectiveness in the dating market, or SMV wise, in short) of being a HTB.

I dont have the right and exact numbers, but based on observable reality (and tbh an educated guess) its pretty much that. Or not even that.

If we lived in an absolutely fair world, having a dick between your legs would already count for disability and be considered an extremely unlucky, forsaken event that should grant you reparations by the government KEK
lmao exactly
the thing about most incels and rehab room is that they dont know about a lot of important things like the 4.5 x higher female in-group preference. This alone makes every females life incredibly easier on average.
He also seems to know about women controlling 80-90% of spending on average, but again does not draw the conclusion from that - women dont need money. They get 40-50% of the money they spend from men.

So, women have unconditional support from their entire gender + control the vast majority of resources.
Women are basically the nobility of old.
And that is speaking of the statistically average women.

The average man has none of these privileges. Both women and his own gender despises and competes with him. Nobody gives him resources, in fact he is expected to GIVE all his energy and resources without expecting anything in return.

Even as a chad, this does not change at all.
If you listen to Chads, they often say how the competition gets even stiffer. Other men get jealous of them in clubs, try to punch them in the face or start fights. Often times they have to flee the scene and leave.
On top of that you still have to compete with other chads + foid drama. Like they will try to baby trap you and shit.

So while you get female attention when Chad, you are still trapped in your male gender.

Statements by rehab room alluding to chads having the best life ever - thats just him exposing how much of a fucking simp he is deep down. In his pea brain, getting female validation is the literally the pinnacle of existence, and therefore a man who gets the most female attention is "the best man."

He is just a fucking simp and low key bluepilled on human social dynamics. This comes out in his posts constantly.
Like, he only applies the blackpill to relationships but not his own life. For example someone send me his most recent video and around the 5 minute mark he says something like

"i finished university despite being depressed. If I didnt do that I would be much worse off now."

1. who tf has the energy, focus and health to finish a fucking degree despite being "depressed?" - has he ever been depressed for real?
2. typical cope with the second and sentence and low key brag, implying he is better off now. Its like that shit parents do, "you will thank me later"

If he applied the blackpill consistently to his own situation he would have said
"I lucked out, I never was depressed enough to fail school. Like, my given IQ and ability basically made me graduate without me having to do anything, I got really lucky."

But instead he frames it as if HE DID IT.
So suddenly he's bluepilled and going full just-world-fallacy, implying he studied himself out of a bad situation.
That's exactly what I wrote about him a few days ago, idk if it was in a reply to you.

He just applies blackpill to shit he does not like about himself, anything else he acts like the world is operating normal and on merit.
It doesn't. Stop coping. You didn't do shit to get your upbringing, IQ, to get an education...

To round this off, the other half of his claim "i would be worse off" also makes no sense from a "deterministic blackpill" perspective.
If life is determined by factors outside your control, then you would not be "worse off" than you could be otherwise. There would be no "otherwise" as everything would be exactly as it should be, aka pre-determined.

Again, this just exposes that he lowkey still believes in a just world and is a bluepilled soy who craves female validation.

lmao exactly
the thing about most incels and rehab room is that they dont know about a lot of important things like the 4.5 x higher female in-group preference. This alone makes every females life incredibly easier on average.
He also seems to know about women controlling 80-90% of spending on average, but again does not draw the conclusion from that - women dont need money. They get 40-50% of the money they spend from men.

So, women have unconditional support from their entire gender + control the vast majority of resources.
Women are basically the nobility of old.
And that is speaking of the statistically average women.

The average man has none of these privileges. Both women and his own gender despises and competes with him. Nobody gives him resources, in fact he is expected to GIVE all his energy and resources without expecting anything in return.

Even as a chad, this does not change at all.
If you listen to Chads, they often say how the competition gets even stiffer. Other men get jealous of them in clubs, try to punch them in the face or start fights. Often times they have to flee the scene and leave.
On top of that you still have to compete with other chads + foid drama. Like they will try to baby trap you and shit.

So while you get female attention when Chad, you are still trapped in your male gender.

Statements by rehab room alluding to chads having the best life ever - thats just him exposing how much of a fucking simp he is deep down. In his pea brain, getting female validation is the literally the pinnacle of existence, and therefore a man who gets the most female attention is "the best man."

He is just a fucking simp and low key bluepilled on human social dynamics. This comes out in his posts constantly.
Like, he only applies the blackpill to relationships but not his own life. For example someone send me his most recent video and around the 5 minute mark he says something like

"i finished university despite being depressed. If I didnt do that I would be much worse off now."

1. who tf has the energy, focus and health to finish a fucking degree despite being "depressed?" - has he ever been depressed for real?
2. typical cope with the second and sentence and low key brag, implying he is better off now. Its like that shit parents do, "you will thank me later"

If he applied the blackpill consistently to his own situation he would have said
"I lucked out, I never was depressed enough to fail school. Like, my given IQ and ability basically made me graduate without me having to do anything, I got really lucky."

But instead he frames it as if HE DID IT.
So suddenly he's bluepilled and going full just-world-fallacy, implying he studied himself out of a bad situation.
That's exactly what I wrote about him a few days ago, idk if it was in a reply to you.

He just applies blackpill to shit he does not like about himself, anything else he acts like the world is operating normal and on merit.
It doesn't. Stop coping. You didn't do shit to get your upbringing, IQ, to get an education...

To round this off, the other half of his claim "i would be worse off" also makes no sense from a "deterministic blackpill" perspective.
If life is determined by factors outside your control, then you would not be "worse off" than you could be otherwise. There would be no "otherwise" as everything would be exactly as it should be, aka pre-determined.

Again, this just exposes that he lowkey still believes in a just world and is a bluepilled soy who craves female validation.
Damn, i was going to talk about that (23:59 genetic determism all the way.
00:00 i EARNED my degree guys! Never get up) but you said it in the end.

He'll claim it wasnt framed like that, but it sure as hell was.

I GOT depressed in my school yrs, and i wasnt able to study SHIT. feeling sad all the time and being actually depressed are two MAJOR dif things all together.

Now, for the chad worshipping thing, i think its getting tiresome. Not just by him (he's one of them for sure, but not even the main one) but by a lot of people on this site.

They think if they looked like chico, they would be like a walking persian god-king or something, but its definetely not like that, at all.

They suffer from comparison bias. Basically, every beggar thinks everyone that isnt him or living in absolute filth is like british aristocracy. Thats only fair if you consider HIS position, not the actual position of non homeless people OVERALL.

Damn, i was going to talk about that (23:59 genetic determism all the way.
00:00 i EARNED my degree guys! Never get up) but you said it in the end.

He'll claim it wasnt framed like that, but it sure as hell was.

I GOT depressed in my school yrs, and i wasnt able to study SHIT. feeling sad all the time and being actually depressed are two MAJOR dif things all together.

Now, for the chad worshipping thing, i think its getting tiresome. Not just by him (he's one of them for sure, but not even the main one) but by a lot of people on this site.

They think if they looked like chico, they would be like a walking persian god-king or something, but its definetely not like that, at all.

They suffer from comparison bias. Basically, every beggar thinks everyone that isnt him or living in absolute filth is like british aristocracy. Thats only fair if you consider HIS position, not the actual position of non homeless people OVERALL.
yes exactly!
grass is always greener is giga strong with people.
Everyone always wants what they cant have.
Someone made this great video where he showed why foids are not happy, like most here imagine.
It's because humans take what they have for granted.
Your base level of satisfaction rises with your standard of living (or falls if your standards are lower).

This is a fact and can be very simply shown by considering our ancestors.
Most of us live like kings 100 years ago.
Running water.
Electricity.
Unprecedented access to free entertainment and information.
So why are we not all stumbling about in a state of delirious bliss?
The standard of living the average rotter here has now, is comparable to the what only the noblest chads and stacies could experience back then.

Also, based on the same metric, why were all of our normie ancestors not depressed? Why did they not rope?
They did not even have toilets ffs.

If we think about this, we realize that there simply can not be a connection between standard of material living and human happiness. It's just not possible.
Bro, people in Somalia are living on the standard of the average European person 100 years ago now.
Do people ever think about that.

In interviews with people in these 3rd world countries, it turns out that they are surprisingly happy.

The reason is that human happiness is found in the quality of your relationships, not in the quality of material goods.

So, wherever you are, your standards change accordingly. The human mind adopts.
People in shitholes are on average just as happy and content with life as some dude living in suburban america.

With foids the same thing happens. Their mind, their standards are adapted to what they have.
Their baseline is higher than ours sure, but their satisfaction level is probably similar, as crazy as that sounds.
If people here mentally slipped into a foids shoes for a moment and took her entire life into account, they would realize it too.

Someone can have everything you want, and still be depressed and hate his life.
Someone can have none of what you have, and still be as content as you are.
It's a matter of perspective and acquired expectations and standards.

Going back to rehab room, this of course also applies to Chads. Chads take what they have for granted.
They are not running around in constant bliss like "ZOMG I AM CHAD, THIS IS GREAT, WEEEEE"

tenor.gif

Another example of this how you view school as an adult and as a student.
As a student, school is terrifying, important, stressing. You fear your teachers.
As an adult you look back and you wonder why you were ever afraid. And of what? Some angry old man yelling at you kek?
But at the time it seemed like the most important thing in the world.

If you gave everyone on this forum exactly what they wanted, they would start taking it for granted within a year max.
Anyone who has healed from health issues also knows that feeling.
Like, you suffer for years and then its gone.
And instead of living in perpetual gratefulness and bliss for the rest of your days, you just forget how bad you felt within a year or so.

yes exactly!
grass is always greener is giga strong with people.
Everyone always wants what they cant have.
Someone made this great video where he showed why foids are not happy, like most here imagine.
It's because humans take what they have for granted.
Your base level of satisfaction rises with your standard of living (or falls if your standards are lower).

This is a fact and can be very simply shown by considering our ancestors.
Most of us live like kings 100 years ago.
Running water.
Electricity.
Unprecedented access to free entertainment and information.
So why are we not all stumbling about in a state of delirious bliss?
The standard of living the average rotter here has now, is comparable to the what only the noblest chads and stacies could experience back then.

Also, based on the same metric, why were all of our normie ancestors not depressed? Why did they not rope?
They did not even have toilets ffs.

If we think about this, we realize that there simply can not be a connection between standard of material living and human happiness. It's just not possible.
Bro, people in Somalia are living on the standard of the average European person 100 years ago now.
Do people ever think about that.

In interviews with people in these 3rd world countries, it turns out that they are surprisingly happy.

The reason is that human happiness is found in the quality of your relationships, not in the quality of material goods.

So, wherever you are, your standards change accordingly. The human mind adopts.
People in shitholes are on average just as happy and content with life as some dude living in suburban america.

With foids the same thing happens. Their mind, their standards are adapted to what they have.
Their baseline is higher than ours sure, but their satisfaction level is probably similar, as crazy as that sounds.
If people here mentally slipped into a foids shoes for a moment and took her entire life into account, they would realize it too.

Someone can have everything you want, and still be depressed and hate his life.
Someone can have none of what you have, and still be as content as you are.
It's a matter of perspective and acquired expectations and standards.

Going back to rehab room, this of course also applies to Chads. Chads take what they have for granted.
They are not running around in constant bliss like "ZOMG I AM CHAD, THIS IS GREAT, WEEEEE"

tenor.gif

Another example of this how you view school as an adult and as a student.
As a student, school is terrifying, important, stressing. You fear your teachers.
As an adult you look back and you wonder why you were ever afraid. And of what? Some angry old man yelling at you kek?
But at the time it seemed like the most important thing in the world.

If you gave everyone on this forum exactly what they wanted, they would start taking it for granted within a year max.
Anyone who has healed from health issues also knows that feeling.
Like, you suffer for years and then its gone.
And instead of living in perpetual gratefulness and bliss for the rest of your days, you just forget how bad you felt within a year or so.
Tbh, i am more happy than most people on this site simply cause i learned (out of survival necessity) to be absolutely, unfathomably content with what i already have (to the point of overdoing it a lil bit) and just going with the flow of the life I HAVE, not the one I COULD, POSSIBLY have.

Tbf, its the only possible way i can see a person being constructively and sustainably happy in the long run, its not even a fucking choice.

Seems like a no brainer, but it flies through a lot of people's heads... most people CANNOT do this, when for me its as natural as breathing.

I would recommend you gecko to read on taoism. It would do wonders for you.

Last edited:
Tbh, i am more happy than most people on this site simply cause i learned (out of survival necessity) to be absolutely, unfathomably content with what i already have (to the point of overdoing it a lil bit) and just going with the flow of the life I HAVE, not the one I COULD, POSSIBLY have.

Seems like a no brainer, but it flies through a lot of people's heads... most people CANNOT do this, when for me its as natural as breathing.

I would recommend you gecko to read on taoism. It would do wonders for you.
hmm interesting!
yeah im in a similar situation tbh, my family was retarded and would feed us moldy food to save money and shit.
So my standards are super low.
Like, my family would do shit like cut the top of milk cartons to get the last drops out.
One time I was over at another family and asked for scissors to do it and they were like wtf are you doing.
There is more but yeah, I basically live like this:

OIP.saguRQBID0AnmEBdUE_fgQHaG-

I am not humble bragging, it's just how my mind is wired from my upbringing. Like, I became homeless a few years ago and it was not even that bad. I lived in a shelter where we had to leave during the day. We could shower and leave our stuff there. That lasted 9 months.

The taoism thing, do you meditate? I would be super interested in meditation and some feedback on how people feel after doing it for a long time.

hmm interesting!
yeah im in a similar situation tbh, my family was retarded and would feed us moldy food to save money and shit.
So my standards are super low.
Like, my family would do shit like cut the top of milk cartons to get the last drops out.
One time I was over at another family and asked for scissors to do it and they were like wtf are you doing.
There is more but yeah, I basically live like this:

OIP.saguRQBID0AnmEBdUE_fgQHaG-

I am not humble bragging, it's just how my mind is wired from my upbringing. Like, I became homeless a few years ago and it was not even that bad. I lived in a shelter where we had to leave during the day. We could shower and leave our stuff there. That lasted 9 months.

The taoism thing, do you meditate? I would be super interested in meditation and some feedback on how people feel after doing it for a long time.
Nah, its not about meditation, its about changing your mindset completely.

Have you seen that bruce lee video where he says "be like water, my friend"? Thats a basic principle of taoism. Bruce lee was a taoist,btw.

Nah, its not about meditation, its about changing your mindset completely.

Have you seen that bruce lee video where he says "be like water, my friend"? Thats a basic principle of taoism. Bruce lee was a taoist,btw.
ah I see, very cool, I will look into it :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Give me Dalit Slum pussy :feelsohh: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Indian women really are fucking ugly if that's considered a model with 200k followers.